Sign in to follow this  
canary_wench

1st Wizard - Update

Hi all,

Can I first of all thank everyone who has sent messages, I have printed them off and taken them to Wizard, and his wife and son in particular are overwhelmed by the good wishes sent to us all.

He is feeling a lot better and as long as everything goes to plan today will be discharged this afternoon. He claims that he is going to stay away from the boards for a while to make sure that he does not raise his stress levels, but you all know what he is like!!

Thank you again for your messages, I will be back with updates as needed and will now return to lurking!!

Nicola

Fantastic news Nic!  Thanks for the update.  Fingers crossed he''ll be home today.  If he does appear on the boards, we''ll shout at him and tell him to go and relax (no change there then )

Hope you''re feeling better Wiz

Thats good news. Cheers for the update, get well soon wiz!

Thanks for the update - good to see that 1st Wiz is recovering well enough to get back home.

Well done Norman T  -looks like your hex dabbling is coming along well!

OTBC

[quote]Thanks for the update - good to see that 1st Wiz is recovering well enough to get back home. Well done Norman T -looks like your hex dabbling is coming along well! OTBC[/quote]

Zippers:

I have learnt my trade from the 1st, and thus am highly trained... however, should there be any "service difficulties" come about half five on saturday, feel free to leave a message, as I may be out of town for the rest of the weekend

Must be off, I think Igor is hungry, and he wants raw mince burgers tonight (ugghhhh)... my, he does eat alot, and I think he needs to get out more... he''s a bit dungeon bound

Fear not wiz, you''re loyal apprentice is hard at work! I shall carry on your good work sir, with the utmost attention to detail!

OTBC

That''s very good news, thanks for letting us know and good luck to him I hope he continues to recover speedily

great news!

hope you arnt away for too long whiz!