Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

The height of tin pottery

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]We are currently getting a lesson on how to use our clappers this is what hughton has reduced us to![/quote]Yes, we were far better off with Gunn, Rioch, Roeder, Grant and Hamilton.Oh, how I miss those glory days.

I suppose Waveney posted this from his smart phone at the ground...oh no thats it.. Villa play Tomorrow, so he will be in with their fans then.

Can barely get a text message out of CR. He don''t half shoot himself sometimes.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i wasn''t there today but if you have a 4 G device the service in carrow road is excellent so he could''ve posted from there just saying [/quote]
There''s no way this website works on a mobile device.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="im spartacus"]i wasn''t there today but if you have a 4 G device the service in carrow road is excellent so he could''ve posted from there just saying [/quote]
There''s no way this website works on a mobile device.
[/quote]

Eh? Posting this on an iPhone.

My toes curled with embarrassment during MOTD yesterday. First the 123 Kick it Off was heard, then the utterly sh!te clappers, then the horrific goal music.

A trio of epic, horrendous, shameful tin-pottery broadcasting to the nation our fans need to be helped to make noise.