Sign in to follow this  
Canarycat

Teams who sacked their manager 2 questions

I have two questions for those who boo and criticise their own manger and players and try to organise ridiculous,childish protests then don''t turn up because the team proves they are idiots.

1. Where are the teams in the league who sacked their manager during this season tonight?

2. Where will they finish?

The answer to the first question is that they are all below Norwich and West Ham,who didn''t panic or listen to idiots and rude keyboard bullies,who clearly don''t know anything about football. One answer for the second question is.None of us can predict the future, but I like a bet and I would put a lot of money on Norwich and West Ham staying up and vindicating the decision makers, who it appears do know what they are doing, when the three relegated teams will be taken down by new managers.

It is a good point this season.  Of course it isn''t always the case, Stoke sacked their boss in the Summer and are above us. Thus showing you can sack a tedious manager who''s team plays dour football and not get relegated.Chelsea replaced their manager in the Summer and are top of the league and Pulis is doing wonders with the worst squad in the league, whether they stay up or not.There have been a few funny ones this season...  Mackay and Clarke were very unlucky.  And Laudrup was just a bit bizarre.

I second that...i hope the club are not fooled by the noisy minority...I am quite happy with Hughton thanks...he''s a class act (and I am not being sarcastic)

Surely the change of approach is due to the different opposition - I''m guessing most managers adapt their tactics to try and exploit opposition weaknesses on a game by game basis?

Considering we''re unbeaten in 6 at home, and have only conceded 1 goal at home this year, including matches against Man C and Spurs, I would suggest Hughton''s approach probably isn''t as bad as some like to make out.

Now we just need to sort our away form and confidence, starting at struggling Swanses next week...

A better question would be how many of the 7 teams to sack managers this season are worse off now then when they made the dismissal.

The answer is 2 out of 7.

This always happens, we put in a good performance, win a game and people start getting cocky.

It is almost as if you wish to tempt fate. We play one of those 7 teams next, away from home, and it won''t be an easy game.

We''ve played more games than the five teams immediately below us.

Please lets not start getting cocky and over confident. Even Sunderland who were terrible today have THREE games in hand on us.

And none of them have a run in quite like ours. We are closer to the relegation zone than the table shows us to be.

[quote user="Mellow Yellow"]I second that...i hope the club are not fooled by the noisy minority...I am quite happy with Hughton thanks...he''s a class act (and I am not being sarcastic)[/quote]

12 wins in 51 games doesn''t make him a class act.

Great result today but the rarity of such performances has to leave a big question mark over Hughton.

I see him as capable of keeping us up by the skin of our teeth but nothing more.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="Mellow Yellow"]I second that...i hope the club are not fooled by the noisy minority...I am quite happy with Hughton thanks...he''s a class act (and I am not being sarcastic)[/quote]

Great result today but the rarity of such performances has to leave a big question mark over Hughton.

I see him as capable of keeping us up by the skin of our teeth but nothing more.[/quote]As Norwich supposedly have the lowest wage bill in the Prem, arguably not getting relegated is some achievement.

a stunning ruddy save when they finally made their extra man in midfield pay was crucial - 2-1 would have been interesting given how shaky we can get - the save sucked their resurgence from them and the game was then over.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"As Norwich supposedly have the lowest wage bill in the Prem"

Source?[/quote]

Happy shopper sauce the other teams have hienz or at the vey least daddies

[quote user="Canarycat"]I have two questions for those who boo and criticise their own manger and players and try to organise ridiculous,childish protests then don''t turn up because the team proves they are idiots.

1. Where are the teams in the league who sacked their manager during this season tonight?

2. Where will they finish?

The answer to the first question is that they are all below Norwich and West Ham,who didn''t panic or listen to idiots and rude keyboard bullies,who clearly don''t know anything about football. One answer for the second question is.None of us can predict the future, but I like a bet and I would put a lot of money on Norwich and West Ham staying up and vindicating the decision makers, who it appears do know what they are doing, when the three relegated teams will be taken down by new managers.[/quote]What a load of old sh iteIt does not take into account the state of the club, the squad or why the original mananger leftRreplacing the manager has certainly not harmed Man City Chelsea or Liverpool ... likewise Stoke and Southampton if only the manager is the yardstickHowever if you are to use that sole criteria then let''s have a look at the end of the season as taht is when it will count, not now ........... any more than claiming that Hughton was a wonderful manager after 5 mins at Villa Park.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"As Norwich supposedly have the lowest wage bill in the Prem"

Source?[/quote]David McNally himself. in the interview with radio norfolk

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="Mellow Yellow"]I second that...i hope the club are not fooled by the noisy minority...I am quite happy with Hughton thanks...he''s a class act (and I am not being sarcastic)[/quote]

I see him as capable of keeping us up by the skin of our teeth but nothing more.[/quote]As Norwich supposedly have the lowest wage bill in the Prem, arguably not getting relegated is some achievement.[/quote]We may have had the lowest wage bill last season. We almost certainly don''t have the lowest this season.

I think the quote was we had the lowest last season and still likely to be in the bottom three this season

Ah right on cue a typical example of the keyboard bullies who clearly know nothing about football that I refer to, perfectly proving my point. Why is it necessary to imply a swear word on a forum when expressing an opinion. This individual has clearly missed my point that the clubs around us who have sacked the manager during this season are all below us. The other manager changes he refers to were made either in close season or refer to clubs way above us who we are effectively not competing with us for our future in the division and therefore the point poorly raised is totally irrelevant. These are the people who call our manager,our board, our CEO and some of our players hapless & clueless. I reckon you need to look in the mirror sir.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="Mellow Yellow"]I second that...i hope the club are not fooled by the noisy minority...I am quite happy with Hughton thanks...he''s a class act (and I am not being sarcastic)[/quote]

I see him as capable of keeping us up by the skin of our teeth but nothing more.[/quote]As Norwich supposedly have the lowest wage bill in the Prem, arguably not getting relegated is some achievement.[/quote]We may have had the lowest wage bill last season. We almost certainly don''t have the lowest this season.[/quote]
Wasn''t McNally''s claim questionable in the first place.  As there were graphs doing the rounds showing Reading had the lowest.  And the year before that Swansea was the lowest.