Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Kyle Naughton - a disaster

So to add to my thread about Jenkinson, Naughton is having a real stinker, and is at fault for both Soton goals.

Tottenham-Soton 0-2 after 29 mins

1-2 , 31''

And ofcourse, Naughton with the assist following a howler from righback Clyne.

So many shite rightbacks in this league..

I think a good full back is hard to find at this level. We could do with an improvement at RB and think Naughton is a cut above what we have.

Knee Jerk reaction to have sacked a manager who had spent the clubs record budget and was on course for champions league football with a complete novice who will be lucky to finish in a European place...and to think some Norwich fans want to replace an established and experienced manager who is delivering what he should be with Mike Bleedin Phelan....

I don''t know how you can say AVB was on course for Champions League football when he had just lost 5-0 at home to Liverpool and was in 7th place - 5 points from a Champions League spot.

Sherwood has picked up 29 points from 15 games while AVB achieved 27 points from 16 games. There isn''t masses in it but Sherwood has represented a minor improvement.

Naughton had a dodgy spell when he was here - which seems to have been forgotten.

I think he''s quite a decent player but I would guess he probably doesn''t feel like he''s really rated at Spurs - which won''t help to bring out his best form.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Knee Jerk reaction to have sacked a manager who had spent the clubs record budget and was on course for champions league football with a complete novice who will be lucky to finish in a European place...and to think some Norwich fans want to replace an established and experienced manager who is delivering what he should be with Mike Bleedin Phelan....[/quote]have i imagined it or have you totally changed your stance on hughton after 1 win ? [8-)]