Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Rejoice!

For the second coming as heralded by me is growing nearer by the day.

The fans want hapless out. The Messiah has seen the error of his ways and as we speak he will be ploting his return to the Carra.

It''s just a matter of time hark the herald angel sings glory to the new born again King.

What a glorious day to be a Canary

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the commitment of some of the Trolls on this board.[/quote]i was thinking the same, i really couldn''t be bothered to put in this sort of phenomanal work rate.... hats off [:D]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the commitment of some of the Trolls on this board.[/quote]i was thinking the same, i really couldn''t be bothered to put in this sort of phenomanal work rate.... hats off [:D]

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]For the second coming as heralded by me is growing nearer by the day.

The fans want hapless out. The Messiah has seen the error of his ways and as we speak he will be ploting his return to the Carra.

It''s just a matter of time hark the herald angel sings glory to the new born again King.

What a glorious day to be a Canary[/quote]

The water into wine trick didn''t seem to work very well this afternoon. Thousands leaving Villa Park long before the end. He had three seasons of glory with the yellow and green but the hangover from that time is likely to last a lot longer for both of us.A good manager and his place in City folklore is assured but I doubt he will ever make a top six club now. He jumped too early and Villa was the wrong choice.

[quote user="ricardo"]The water into wine trick didn''t seem to work very well this afternoon. Thousands leaving Villa Park long before the end. He had three seasons of glory with the yellow and green but the hangover from that time is likely to last a lot longer for both of us.A good manager and his place in City folklore is assured but I doubt he will ever make a top six club now. He jumped too early and Villa was the wrong choice.[/quote]Absolutely. I think he was cheesed off he didn''t get Liverpool (where events suggest a lot of things were already in place given the right person) and snatched at Villa, where nothing was in place except possible relegation.Can''t help but say ''serves him right''.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire the commitment of some of the Trolls on this board.[/quote]

i was thinking the same, i really couldn''t be bothered to put in this sort of phenomanal work rate.... hats off [:D]
[/quote]

Mr Waveney should be an inspiration to us all.[:S]