Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 32

To Slovakia.Trencin to win at home against Nitra.Trencin with a home record of 9-1-2 and 37/11, and in second place in the league, with a very decent chance still of winning the title, so no likelihood of slacking off.Nitra with an away record of 0-2-9 and 7/35. They are six points adrift at the bottom in the only relegation place, but still with a chance of survival, so also something to play for.Trencin don''t tend to win games by a wide margin, but should have too much for Nitra. The current odds are a reasonably attractive 2/5.---For the NCFC bet, how about Yobo to score the first goal (from a set-piece?) at 33/1?Good luck to all!

I hadnt realised who GMF was. Now I know I would like to wish him the very best of luck not only with the PUPs bet, but also with his fund raising activities.

Easy one from the prem for me please - Man City to beat Fulham.For the Norwich bet, I would have a few crazy quids on Ehlmander to score at any time - I hope now he''s got a monkey off his back, we might start seeing the true player.Good luck to all pups esp. GMF and MrAngry - and a special "welcome back" to Tilly!!

It''s great to see John back - welcome back mate [Y]

My nap this takes me to the exotic waters of the Ashton Canal in Manchester, where I fully expect Manchester City to pick up where they left off against Hull and get their Championship charge back on track.  So my nap this week is -

Manchester City vs Fulham - home win

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck GMF and Mr Angry[:)][Y]

Evening PUPs and firstly a big happy hello to Tilly and welcome back!! Hope you''re getting back to full fitness!!

MMMK - MANCHESTER CITY -v- Fulham HOME WIN

MM - LUTON -v- Chester HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet how about HT Draw/FT Norwich??

Good Luck everyone

My selections for the Norwich bet are as follows:

£1 each on:

Both teams to score, Norwich win;

Hooper & RVW both to score;

Draw at HT, Norwich win at FT;

Norwich to win 2-1;

RVW to score the last goal.

Putting a lot of my eggs into the Norwich win basket but I''ve never been able to bet against my own team.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]My selections for the Norwich bet are as follows:

£1 each on:

Both teams to score, Norwich win;

Hooper & RVW both to score;

Draw at HT, Norwich win at FT;

Norwich to win 2-1;

RVW to score the last goal.

Putting a lot of my eggs into the Norwich win basket but I''ve never been able to bet against my own team.[/quote]

Thank you for these Mr Angry. I can see you''ve worked hard to put together a bet with good options and the possibility of winning five times. I placed them with Bill Hill and this is what we got : -

22 Mar 2014 - Norwich v Sunderland - Anytime Goalscorers Doubled

Gary Hooper and Ricky van Wolfswinkel to score at anytime

7/1

Stake : £1.00

Estimated Returns £8.00

22 Mar 2014 - Norwich v Sunderland - Match Result and Both

Teams To Score

Norwich @ 15/4

Estimated Returns: £4.75

Single

22 Mar 2014 - Norwich v Sunderland - Double Result

Draw/Norwich @ 9/2

Estimated Returns: £5.50

Single

22 Mar 2014 - Norwich v Sunderland - Correct Score

Norwich 2-1 @ 8/1

Estimated Returns : £9.00

Single

22 Mar 2014 - Norwich v Sunderland - Last Goalscorer

Ricky van Wolfswinkel @ 7/1

Estimated Returns : £8.00

Plenty of excitement there and lets hope it''s a clean sweep![:)]

I''m busy wading through the various selections right now !!!!

Thank you all for your various selections and, after much thought, here goes with the final six.

First, from the Premier League, I can''t see anything but a home with for Manchester City v Fulham.

Second, dipping down into the Conference, another home win for Luton Town v Chester.

In to the Scottish Premier League for the third choice, another home win for Celtic v St Mirren. This is also my selection for this week.

Staying in Scotland and League One, an away win on Sunday for Sevco, sorry Rangers at Brechin as my fourth choice.

Going all European for choice number five, a home win for Schalke v Eintracht Brawnschweig.

And finally, selection number six, also from Germany, another away win selection, this time for Bayern Munich at Mainz.

Here''s hoping we all get lucky.

OTBC

[quote user="Kathy "]Chosen the photo yet?[/quote]

Priorities Kathy!

[quote user="GMF"]Thank you all for your various selections and, after much thought, here goes with the final six.

First, from the Premier League, I can''t see anything but a home with for Manchester City v Fulham.

Second, dipping down into the Conference, another home win for Luton Town v Chester.

In to the Scottish Premier League for the third choice, another home win for Celtic v St Mirren. This is also my selection for this week.

Staying in Scotland and League One, an away win on Sunday for Sevco, sorry Rangers at Brechin as my fourth choice.

Going all European for choice number five, a home win for Schalke v Eintracht Brawnschweig.

And finally, selection number six, also from Germany, another away win selection, this time for Bayern Munich at Mainz.

Here''s hoping we all get lucky.

OTBC[/quote]

Thank you for these GMF. They look nailed on to me and yet we have a great potential return of £42.25. Here are the details : -

Schalke

4/9

2:30 Sat

Sid

Bayern Munich

2/7

2:30 Sat

Tilly

Man City

1/6

3:00 Sat

Swindon, NWC, NBS, MKat

Luton

2/7

FDW, Statto, Norflkch1, Mandie

Celtic

1/6

JB, GMF

Rangers

3/10

12:45 Sun

So we have five tomorrow and one on Sunday. Good luck everyone. Like Statto said - here''s hoping for a PUPs win and a City win.

Schalke home win for me please. Sorry about the lateness been a busy week! Good luck everyone

Sorry I''m late, could I have a Bayern win this week please.

Welcome back Til. Good luck GMF and Mr Angry, and of course all pups.

Sorry for being late yet again... I will hopefully be able to get back to something resembling normality next week.I will be boring and also go for Man City to beat Fulham.Good luck GMF and all PUPs.

I''m always late these days, sorry.

Can I have an away win for Athletico Madrid against Betis please.

Sorry for my lateness too. Hopefully next week will be less manic!

I''m going for a home win for Atromitos v. Platanias.

Good Luck, GMF!

Welcome back, Tilly!

Another week gone ! I''m going to have to start picking on Sundays for the following week.

With my apologies for lateness, please accept an Everton home win vs Swansea as my pick.

Good to see Tilly back on the board. Good luck all !

To be honest Herman I don''t give a sh1t as that''s a massive 3 points for us! Though I should have been more positive and gone for the clean sheet as well as the win.

Just got home from the match to find its five out of five, wow, not a bad afternoon all round so far! OTBC

Great first day GMF, and come on Rangers finish it off for another PuPs win. Good return for the selections too.

And unlucky with the Norwich bets this week, went for positivity, we got it, but unfortunately they conspired to do that without matching any of Mr Angrys selections.

[quote user="GMF"]Just got home from the match to find its five out of five, wow, not a bad afternoon all round so far! OTBC[/quote]

Fantastic Gary. Got young Graham to look these up for me in the pub after the game. I love days like this!! Now we need Rangers to finish the job tomorrow lunchtime. For those of you who have it the game is live on BT Sport.

Unlucky Mr Angry. You were all around it but nothing fell for us. I hope you enjoyed the experience though and thank you for stepping up to the plate.

Could we get that PUPs win with a City win?

We''ll find out tomorrow. Sleep well PUPs[S]