Sign in to follow this  
Rock

Final bottom 3

What''s your predictions on the 3 teams who''ll go this season

Sunderland/ West Brom

Cardiff

Fulham

For me Fulham and Cardiff have had it and I can''t quite decide between SAFC and WBA.

Thoughts?

My 1st preference obviously is any 3 other than Norwich City FC!

Looking at it now, Cardiff and Fulham both look like they won''t get out of it now. Fulham away is massive!

For the final spot, Sunderland are favourites for that but I can see Palace, and West Brom struggling to stay out. Swansea and Norwich will be outsiders to get sucked into it. Every other club is safe I reckon!

Looking at the remaining fixtures, I can see Sunderland managing to sneak out if they can put together some decent home results (West Ham, Everton, Cardiff, West Brom and Swansea).  I think they could realistically get 3 wins and a draw taking them up to 35 points.Crystal Palace are the team I worry about the most and by the time they play Fulham on the final day I believe they will both be 4+ points behind safety.My predictions are:18 - Fulham (34 points)19 - Palace (31 points)20 - Cardiff (31 points)I''m therefore predicting that 35 points will be safety, but I''d certainly like City to pick up more than just a win against WBA to make the final few weeks more bearable.

It would be nice to be rid of the bogey team and hopefully they are nearly gone now.FulhamCardiffPalace

palace - worst team in the league, big headed fans, the new manager affect has ran out.

sunderland- crap at home, horrible away games left

cardiff- bad transfer window, inexperienced manager, mental owner, relying on kenwyne jones for goals

I think 34 points could be the minimum for safety and therefore it''s between Cardiff, Fulham, Sunderland & Palace. Fulham - I think they''ll only get 6 more points and I even think we will beat them.Cardiff - I think they''ll do well to get another 4 points.Sunderland - have to play Liverpool, Spurs, Everton, Man City, Chelsea & Man U but I can still see them getting 9 points from their 10 games.Palace - have to play Chelsea, Everton, Man City & Liverpool so I can only see them getting 5 points at best.Sunderland 34 pointsPalace 33 pointsFulham 30 pointsCardiff 29 pointsEven allowing for a couple of unexpected results somewhere along the line I still can''t see any of my bottom 3 getting anymore than 36 points. And I hope I''m right because -1, I dislike Palace & Pullis equally2. It would be nice not to have to play Fulham again, ever.3. Deserve it after how they treated Malky 

for me palace and cardiff are good as gone, 1 place up for grab''s, surley between sunderland and fulham