Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

I am turning into a plastic

I have missed 2 away games all season in league and cup. One due to recovering from a minor op and due to a family wedding

After Southampton game I just can''t face another one of Hapless abject away performances so giving it a miss.

That said the 2 games i missed were stoke and WBA so a good omen for this weekend.

What saddens me is that Hapless Hughtons drivel is stopping me from going this weekend and for that reason he must go and go as soon as we are mathimatically safe. It was never like this under the Messiah

Waveney, i tried to explain to my wife what you are all about, you should feel proud, she found your modus operandi mildly disturbing.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]due to a family wedding[/quote]I know it''s hard getting a stream in them churches........Should be able to get a direct line to the Messiah on Skype though. [:D]

Herman wrote the following post at 25/03/2014 9:31 PM:

I wonder what a binner family wedding is like?

Empty church and no best man.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I have missed 2 away games all season in league and cup. One due to recovering from a minor op [/quote]

I wouldn''t  call a lobotomy a minor operation..........

I wonder what a binner family wedding is like?

Plenty of fingers to choose from for the rings.

I never managed the club, you''ve lost me there with this misguided drivel about my good self and NCFC.

Consider this: maybe it''s your presence at away games that is putting the players off? The downbeat bemoaning being a supposed supporter or fan? NCFC don''t need such negative plastic fans whom idolise others at another club forgetting that person turned their back.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]I have missed 2 away games all season in league and cup. One due to recovering from a minor op [/quote]I wouldn''t  call a lobotomy a minor operation..........[/quote]
If only... we wouldn''t have to put up with his sh*te if that were the case.

[quote user="The Messiah"]I never managed the club, you''ve lost me there with this misguided drivel about my good self and NCFC.

Consider this: maybe it''s your presence at away games that is putting the players off? The downbeat bemoaning being a supposed supporter or fan? NCFC don''t need such negative plastic fans whom idolise others at another club forgetting that person turned their back.[/quote]

This just gets weirder and weirder.. you''re arguing with yourself now!? Haha!

Wait… is that the sound of a toolbox and the ring of DIY in the air?! Surely it can''t be THAT bad! ;)

"I am turning into a plastic" A plastic what?   Plastic Bag?Plastic Surgeon?Plastic Storage Box?Plastic Toilet Seat?Of those I would think the "bottom" one would be most appropriate.........