Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Liverpool to Hammer Sunderland

At least I hope so. You would have to think Liverpool will be striving to enhance their goal difference compared to Chelsea and Manchester City, as things are so tight between those three. If Liverpool does score a bunch they will be doing us a service because it would then put Sunderland in a worse goal difference position compared to us. We need to try and make the seven points they need to catch us look more like eight.

There will be unexpected results at this time of the season.Hopefully not tonight.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Sunderland are parking the old bus tonight, Houghton would be proud.[/quote]hope they''re paying some scally to mind it for them otherwise they might find it jacked up on bricks with the wheels missing when they try to get home [:D]

And Vergini? was a lucky lad to still be on the pitch. I thought he was the last man there...

Anyway, 1-0 :-)

[quote user="ricardo"]Odds on Sunderland to finish with ten men.
[/quote]

Just for fun, I''ll go for nine, and Liverpool to score at least three more times in the second half.

quality goals by Liverpool... be good if hull get another aswell a draw there wouldn''t be the end of the world either.....

Liverpool squandering good chances and start getting careless.Now Sunderland hit bar.

Good news is that despite playing not all that bad, Sunderland still look unlikely to pick up too many points away from home

Fingers crossed that''s it for Sunderland, we can''t do with them getting anything but a consolation from one of their ''games in hand''

They really look vulnerable when the spectacular goals aren''t going in. They''ve even made Sunderland look good this last 20 mins.

All over. Thankfully Sunderland couldn''t capitalise on a shaky Liverpool defence. I can''t see them winning the league they don''t have enough steel when under the cosh.Another good result for us.