Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Cheick Diabete

This is the man that we need, 6ft 4" powerhouse of a striker.

Time to write off Ricky Van ShitTheWindBlewMeOverInkle as somebody who doesn''t have the strength or pace to make it in the worlds best league and sign this beast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMXQBDTeylw

We need a beast.

Do you want to replace every Norwich fan who wants a managerial change and considers Van Wolfswinkel to be utter pants? Because we''d probably end up getting gates like Ipswich.

[quote user="Le Juge"]This is the man that we need, 6ft 4" powerhouse of a striker.

Time to write off Ricky Van ShitTheWindBlewMeOverInkle as somebody who doesn''t have the strength or pace to make it in the worlds best league and sign this beast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMXQBDTeylw

We need a beast.[/quote]

No we don''t LeKnowsShitHowToShowRespectJuge  (Well, if you can do it, so can I.)

Adding to the strikers we have is always welcome, but RVW will  find his confidence and score goals.  

I offered to have a debate with you about Van Wolfswinkel on the Van Wolfswinkel thread Lakey, what has made you want one on the Cheick Diabete thread?

Le Knows Sh*t How To Show Respect Juge

I''ve found the words, now if somebody could help me out by translating it into English.

Whilst I feel slightly unclean that I agree with LDC on anything I still believe RVW can do the business given time and support.

We do however disagree that he is likely to get any support whatsoever whilst Hughton is in charge.

Do we really need to have a Zigic or Carroll style big lump up front to see any success under Hughton ? if so do we really want this kind of football at Carrow Road ?

Off for a shower

[quote user="Le Juge"]Le Knows Sh*t How To Show Respect Juge

I''ve found the words, now if somebody could help me out by translating it into English.[/quote]

Use your imagination........oh........

You don''t like Wolfy, fair enough, but while he is wearing our colours a modicum of respect would be appreciated.

"Whilst I feel slightly unclean that I agree with LDC on anything"

That''s not very nice, I shower every day.

Oh, you said you agree with LDC. Not sure about his personal hygiene, don''t think he is ever away from this place enough to shower.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Oh, you said you agree with LDC. Not sure about his personal hygiene, don''t think he is ever away from this place enough to shower.[/quote]

[:D] LMAO.  Says he who has over three thousand posts in nine months............

Nah Le Juge, my list is fairly small. Just the people who hate Bradley Johnson. And you. If you hate Bradley Johnson too then you''ll have to be declared public enemy number one...

"Nah Le Juge, my list is fairly small. Just the people who hate Bradley Johnson. And you. If you hate Bradley Johnson too then you''ll have to be declared public enemy number one..."

Any reason why you dislike me so much GingerPele?

Bradley Johnson would get my POTS vote right now, with Snodgrass probably snatching it if he keeps up current form.

So sorry, I''ll be number 2 on your list if that''s OK, might keep me off your dartboard.

Give it a rest BW, I agree with LDC on this very rare occasion

Show some respect MF

[quote user="Le Juge"]I''d love to compare the 2014 numbers Lakey.[/quote]

I''m sure you could find something better to do with your time..............how about enrolling on a course in stamp collecting?  More sedate and less stressful than watching a football team battle in the cut and thrust of the premiership..........

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Think we should get a new fan to replace you first.[/quote]

Love it !!

Juggy, im glad the equilibrium is back, Ive found you being quite sensible of late, but this RvW hate campaign is childish.

Le Juge - I''m getting confused (and you obviously are too).

Now not so long ago you were on this board publicly calling Bradley Johnson an "effing moron".

Now you''re on here saying he''s your choice for player of the season.

Bless you for your consistency.

That Remy incident was a very moronic thing for him to do, it was embarrassing and not something that I want to see from a Norwich player, my opinion on that is unchanged.

I''ve defended him many times though. I''m only giving him my vote for his 100% never say die attitude, at one stage it felt like he was the only one playing for any pride when the tide was against us.

Him and Snodgrass get my vote for that, both of them are warriors.

"but this RvW hate campaign is childish"

I don''t hate him, in fact he seems like a very nice fella.

It''s just that his signing has been an unmitigated disaster.

£8.5m for 1 goal in 25 games.

It will take him 2500 games to score 100 goals at this rate.

It is a Hughton/Calderwood/Trollope failure, and along with the away form one of the reasons why I''m so keen for us to part ways at the end of the season.

Not a single person has commented on the player in the title and video though, anybody seriously going to tell me that they wouldn''t consider cutting their losses and swapping Wolfy for that beast?

You seem to use £8.5m as a tool to beat him with. Its not a lot for a striker. Although for that money you would expect maybe 8-10 goals, although its not happened for him so far, did you ever watch him play for S Lisbon?

Well let''s get back to the point of this thread, RVW debate can come another day...

That Diabete looks a hell of a player judging by that!

Arsenal and Newcastle looking at him for £7m.

He''s definately worth looking at, good spot.

Diabete could be the cure for what ails us. How ironic.

If we could sign Ken Oldage, Frank Heartdisease, and Jerry Lungcancer, we''d be unbeatable!

Cue whiney responses to gallows humor.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Do you want to replace every Norwich fan who wants a managerial change and considers Van Wolfswinkel to be utter pants? Because we''d probably end up getting gates like Ipswich.[/quote]

To be fair he did say replace so that infers that someone would take the place of the fan he wants to get rid of meaning that the gates wouldn''t drop.