Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Favourite Carrow Rd goals

I''m not saying it''s THE best, but certainly one of my favourites is at 8.52 on the below link, which, by the way, is fantastic viewing in full for all NCFC fans, if you like a bit of nostalgia! Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/-TT1hMvjjXM

Suttons header. fa cup 1/4 final replay 1992.... I was 10... it was magical!

would love to see it on you tube...

Holty''s first against the scumWesleys when he scored from a similar range as TetteySimeon Jackson 95th minute vs DerbyRus Martin 90min + Riverend cross goal screamer

Jackson''s 3rd v Derby tops everything for me, crap goal but I''ll never enjoy another goal like it as long as I live.

We''d all have taken 21st before a ball was kicked that season, to get promoted was unthinkable, and that was the moment I knew we were going to do the impossible. What a season that was.

Got to be Suarez''s lob from 50 odd yards against us in 2012, magical stuff.I also enjoyed that first goal for Colchester where John Otsemobor headed it weakly back towards Theoklitos, he ran out to try and stop it, the ball bounced over his head and the United player ran round and tapped it into the empty net. That performance was the true catalyst to our rise to the Premier League.Also any goal scored by Grant Holt, Iwan Roberts, Leon McKenzie or Darren Huckerby.

My favourite Carra Rud goal would have to be, Dale Gordon, 1989 v QPR... 50th minute - won me the Goalden Goal top prize!!!

Also Dean Ashton vs Man City...

Gossy''s equaliser v Munich, Culverhouse v Everton - his only league goal I think, Bellamy v Sheffield United when he went round Simon Tracey out wide and calmly slotted in from almost at the corner flag, Tettey''s last week and Leon''s against Man Utd are my top 5 favourites. I can''t pick just one.