Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

West Ham Boos.

I can''t find anything below, so started a new thread.

Say next home game versus WBA we are subjected to a typical negative Hughton performance we are used to seeing away from home but we beat a 10 man WBA 2-1.

Would anyone in the right mind boo?

I could nearly understand it at the start of the season but surely now it''s all about results and the quality of a match with both teams under pressure is sure to take a nosedive.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]I can''t find anything below, so started a new thread. Say next home game versus WBA we are subjected to a typical negative Hughton performance we are used to seeing away from home but we beat a 10 man WBA 2-1. Would anyone in the right mind boo? I could nearly understand it at the start of the season but surely now it''s all about results and the quality of a match with both teams under pressure is sure to take a nosedive.[/quote]

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think the Hammers fans booing at the end of the game was bizarre. They had won the game, but apparently they weren''t happy with the approach, stating the team sat back after Hull went down to ten men?

Personally I think Allardyce and Hughton are very good managers, but are doomed to be unpopular because of their style of football.

In answer to your question I''d never boo our team if they had won. Ever. It''s shameful.

I can remember us playing WBA away a few years ago (must have been about 10 now) we lost 2-0 and Jason Koumas scored both.. we outplayed the baggies from first to last and they got booed off by their own fans who i think accept they had "got away with it"

Wouldn''t you ''boo'' if you had sam allerdyce or tony pulis in charge? At least with hughton we know his style of play will get better.

Actually i wouldn''t go to the games if they were in charge because I knew there wouldn''t be a progression in style of play.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]At least with hughton we know his style of play will get better.[/quote]Glad you think so, but after 2 years of abject rubbish interspersed with the odd game where the players show they can play better football OUTSIDE of Hughton''s preferred approach, then I highly doubt it.If CH was left in charge, then we''d be having exactly the same argument this time next year (and more than likely one about being relegated along with it as well)...

I think thats the problem with people like you, they don''t consider a bigger picture.

We''ve played much differently this season to last season, would you agree? (and before you say its been less effective, i''m talking about style of play).

Football lasts more then 2 seasons. Do you and le juge still think we''ll be relegated this season?