Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Tim Sherwood

Guus Hiddink will take over from Louis van Gaal as Holland manager after the World Cup.  Rudd Gullit has just been interviewed on 5 Live and says he is certain that van Gaal will take over at Spurs after the World Cup.Would anyone else welcome Tim Sherwood back here?

van Gaal has stated that he would like to win a League Title in a fourth country before he retires to Portugal. I''d hazard a guess that this would indicate he is not going to Spurs,,,,they are not realistic title contenders, even with him managing them. Manure is a much more likely destination for him.....or even Citeh if Pelligrini doesnt win everything this season and is sacked.

I think if CH keeps us up he will get 1 last chance, any more of those 1 win in 8 etc and he will be gone.

I still think they should of kept AVB, i think Baldini was making the transfers and so many just haven''t worked, Capoue, Lamela, Soldado, Chadli have hardly set the premier league alight. They wasted the Bale money.

Why would anyone want Sherwood here? I would much rather stick with a manager that looks to have secured another season in the PL than have Sherwood. Imo we would go straight down under him. If Hughton were to go the only name from these shores I would be happy with is Rosler.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]We will have a new manager but it won''t be Sherwood. Look further north.[/quote]

Wenger?

I hope that we examine all options at the end of the season and choose the right one irregardless. WE need to put the issue of manger to bed as soon as possible and not wait until the beginning of July before the decision known. Other clubs are making their choice now instead of waiting and we have to be first not last. This season has been wasted by one issue, Hughton Out/In. It has dominated everything.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]We will have a new manager but it won''t be Sherwood. Look further SOUTH.[/quote]

Wenger?

[/quote]

Ahem[:$]

As mentioned on a previous thread about the same subject a few weeks ago, Tim Sherwood whilst a good player for us was not the most popular with the fans, but few will remember that when wanting him to be manager at Carrow Road or. of course wont be old eneough to remember it.

In addition, whilst his performance at Spurs has been decent to date, surely, like me some on here suspect he is actually not that good and time will show that.......I maybe wrong of course and he goes on to lead Spurs to Champions League win or something. 

We won''t be starting the season with CH. He''s gone. Just imagine we did start the season with him though, we lose the first two games and people start wanting him out again. No point. He''s on his way.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]We won''t be starting the season with CH. He''s gone. Just imagine we did start the season with him though, we lose the first two games and people start wanting him out again. No point. He''s on his way.[/quote]

Understandably, there''s not a squeak about that being the case from anyone on the board though. Like the rest of us, I guess your comments are based purely on your own thoughts?...