Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Match thread

So we pack the middle of the park (in terms of width) to stop swansea playing through the middle, and yet both goals come from central positions.Dreadful.

O.K. time for a change - any change - because this is getting out of hand really quickly.... BJ anyone?

Complete crap again. We need to cut our losses on RVW and get whatever we can for him, it''s like playing with 10 men

Well ....this is all so predictable. We shouldn''t be at all surprised. Not one bit. That''s the trouble supporting us this year. We are collectively not good enough. Hopefully at least 3 teams are worse

Shelvey has been given freedom of the pitch. Michu has been given the freedom of the penalty area. Bony is making RVW look like the biggest waste of money in the history of the PL. As for Martin and Hoolahan.........shocking....simply shocking.......

What the hell is with us away from home, are they a bunch of pussys that can''t handle a bit of grief from the crowd? Utter utter shambles.

Another humiliation and it''s not even half time.Yet Alan Shearer has the audacity to question why some supporters don''t like Hughton.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]And for the second time this season I am going to retire to the garden.[/quote]. Only the second time ,?

Why oh why are we so crap away from home? Where the heck has the drive, energy, organisation and purpose of last week gone? Same old Norwich this season. One step forward at home one step back away. This is shocking.

Absolutely disgraceful first half showing.Not even sure if I can muster the desire to even watch the 2nd half after that shower of $hite...

absolutely sod all up front and in midfieldTake off Snoddy, Howson and RickyBring on Hooper, Gutierrez and Redmond.

I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing

same old same old on here as well as on the pitch, people think we are safe after one win, we are far from safe and will remain so with this chump in chargethis could be 4 or 5

this is exactly why he has to go whether we stay up or notabsolute cr@p

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Where is the drive and determination among our players?  Where is the leadership?  That just look so slack and disinterested - need soemthing to happen to raise their hackles!  Come on FFS[/quote]This is so spot on.What a difference to last week. Why ?

[quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]

Have to agree now, he looks completely out of his depth.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]absolutely sod all up front and in midfieldTake off Snoddy, Howson and RickyBring on Hooper, Gutierrez and Redmond.[/quote]

Should have started with Hooper and Gutierrez

So I wonder if we will get a tactical change before the 70th minute to sort this sh*t out, or at least try to!  It is very much looking like another no-show, which is just unacceptable from a professional team.

[quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]How is it RVW''s fault if he''s being given NOTHING to work with???Neither he nor Elmander have had any real chances in the half, so instead of moaning at the strikers, we should be questioning the lack of composure in midfield and the shambolic defending behind them...