Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Match thread

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Anyone know what Redmond has done wrong?[:^)][/quote]

He plays attacking football, completely unacceptable to Hughton & his dire uninspiring shite

Ah well, that was Premier league class football, not the Div 3 carp we''ve been serving up...

... meanwhile at least QPR, Ipswich and Leeds are all losing.

Lakey - how you going to spin this one!?

Only 8 points off 10th!?

Can''t wait to hear your morale raising guff.

As I''ve just said on another thread, this is the most one-dimensional coaching set up we have ever had. More half time panic. Has no ability to change anything. CH has no idea who his best team is. Neither have I for that matter. CH has made them all look rubbish.

Swans a 3-0 (so far)

Saints a 4-2

Villa a 4-1

Why can''t we even go and frustrate teams away from home and grind out an ugly 0-0?

We perform like a League One team dazzled by the bright lights of playing a Prem side away in the FA Cup.

It''d be refreshing to hear the board come out and express their view that away performances and results need to improve. Not some "on the fence" bulksh!t from McNally like last time.

"Lakey - how you going to spin this one!? Only 8 points off 10th!?

Can''t wait to hear your morale raising guff"

That''s easy, he will just say that apart from our first 7 away games, and our last 6 away games, we have been excellent away from home. Because that''s what he said a few days ago (replace 6 with 5).

These magnificent results came when we decided to attack teams that are MUCH better at attacking at a high tempo than we are - whereas at Cardiff and West Ham is seemed reasonable, albeit we still managed to lose those too.

Westbrom is massive now next week. Win it an were arguably a point from safety with 5 games left. Fail to win and we look in the sh*t big time. Can''t see us getting any more than 34 points if we don''t win next week.

The commentator seemed to enjoy stating that RVW has had 7 shots on target all season.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"Lakey - how you going to spin this one!? Only 8 points off 10th!?

Can''t wait to hear your morale raising guff"

That''s easy, he will just say that apart from our first 7 away games, and our last 6 away games, we have been excellent away from home. Because that''s what he said a few days ago (replace 6 with 5). [/quote]

Yep. Yet more reminders of our one off performance against Spurs.

"6 points above the drop zone".

I really pity people who are happy watching this dross. It''s gone on long enough. This summer he has to be sacked.

Well we have been completely outplayed by a team who statrted the game below us in the league.  I''d like to think it''s a one-off but we all know it''s not and it is reflective of our away form this season. ll very but what is more concerning is that you just can''t see us improving.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]The commentator seemed to enjoy stating that RVW has had 7 shots on target all season.[/quote]
Probably more in disbelief than enjoyment. Unless he is a scum supporter. 7 shots on target all season is awful. Holt got 8 goals last season was it? He''s not even had as many shots on. Embarrassing.

The key indicators (with last season''s in brackets) are now as follows:Points per game 1.0 (1.157).Goals scored per game: 0.8125 (1.0789).Goals conceded per game: 1.593 (1.526).If continued exactly we will finish on 38 points (44) with a goal difference of - 30 (-17).

Whose up for hiring a plan with a Hootun out banner fly past next week? Worked a treat in getting a reaction from man u today!

And deep into injury time WBA just scored what will be the winner ... and tha''t the way it goes when you are heading towards the trapdoor.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Now West Brom have won too[/quote]No they haven''t. 3-3!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]And Palace have beaten Chelsea. Wow.[/quote]
Credit to them. I don''t agree with Pulis'' style, but right now getting the job done is more important. I had a debate with Morty stating Palace would finish above us when he disagreed, and I still stand by my prediction.