Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Match thread

Suckered into playing an open game against a good passing side was always only going to end one way. We are too weak at the back for that.

Gary Monk, a manager with zero experience is showing CH how it is done. Even still with a change of manager Swansea still play good football. We look shocking, maybe its time to change something CH. Wake up!! Embarrassing.

Hughton has had almost two seasons to sort out the defence......and this is the result?

Swansea had won one game in the last ten?

Fulham will be licking their lips...........

[quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]How is it RVW''s fault if he''s being given NOTHING to work with???Neither he nor Elmander have had any real chances in the half, so instead of moaning at the strikers, we should be questioning the lack of composure in midfield and the shambolic defending behind them...

" this is exactly why he has to go whether we stay up or not "

Irrespective of manger, we definitely need some better quality in the team - how many of our players would get into their team - Ruddy ... maybe Olssen .... and who else?

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]How is it RVW''s fault if he''s being given NOTHING to work with???Neither he nor Elmander have had any real chances in the half, so instead of moaning at the strikers, we should be questioning the lack of composure in midfield and the shambolic defending behind them...[/quote]

I didnt say it was his fault so dont put words in to my mouth.

I said he offers nothing and we may as well have only 10 men on the pitch. that happens week in week out

[quote user="ricardo"]Suckered into playing an open game against a good passing side was always only going to end one way. We are too weak at the back for that.[/quote]we arent even playing an open passing game, we are playing a woeful chase swansea around the pitch game with what appears to be 9 men as elmander and wolf are fucking useless

[quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]How is it RVW''s fault if he''s being given NOTHING to work with???Neither he nor Elmander have had any real chances in the half, so instead of moaning at the strikers, we should be questioning the lack of composure in midfield and the shambolic defending behind them...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]How is it RVW''s fault if he''s being given NOTHING to work with???Neither he nor Elmander have had any real chances in the half, so instead of moaning at the strikers, we should be questioning the lack of composure in midfield and the shambolic defending behind them...[/quote]I normally try and cut Van Wolfswinkel some slack, but he has not been good today.  Several poor touches, that he himself was noticeably annoyed with - and rightly so.

For god''s sake we are cr@p... it''s like they do it on purpose. Which they do not, but they are soooo bad in away games. Like already mentioned: I want this season to be over!!!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]How is it RVW''s fault if he''s being given NOTHING to work with???Neither he nor Elmander have had any real chances in the half, so instead of moaning at the strikers, we should be questioning the lack of composure in midfield and the shambolic defending behind them...[/quote]

Don''t bother with that rubbish again, at least Elmander has touched the ball, RVW is not good enough for this level. He''s had 6 (six) shots on target all year! Suarez gets that in a game! I have finally lost my patience with him, it''s time he kindly f**ked off.

Absolutely painful to watch. Bassong and Martin are having a nightmare. Howson, RVW and Elmander non existant.

You could literally make all 3 subs at half time, that''s how bad we are! How can a side be so much different from one week to the next?

[quote user="city4eva"]I didnt say it was his fault so dont put words in to my mouth.

I said he offers nothing and we may as well have only 10 men on the pitch. that happens week in week out[/quote]What a load of bull.How can a player be described as offering nothing if he''s never given the f**king ball to do anything with???F**k me some fans are dumb at times.

[quote user="iron_stan"]we are a complete contrast to swansea, they pass forward, we only pass back and sideways[/quote]Most of that is Tettey. He''s great at breaking up play but when he was down in their left corner he didn''t have a clue.

This, and performances like it at almost every away game, are why i gave up on my 5 years as an away season ticket holder.It''s a miracle that any City fan still bothers turning up away from home.I''ll start going again when we have a change of manager and a subsequent change of attitude to games away from home.

... and to think we beat Swansea home and away under Lambert - if we lose this we will be SEVEN points behind where we were at this stage under PL having won just 12 in the last 52.

Keeping Hughton is such an unnecessary gamble ... I just hope we are lucky enough to stay up like last season.

[quote user="city4eva"]I said ages ago that i dont want to see RVW in a yellow shirt again, I still stand by that, of course he isnt the only problem today but he offers nothing[/quote]

second that!

Indy_Bones is a little like LDC in a way. One in complete denial about how bad we are away from home, the other still convincing himself that Van Wolfswinkel has any quality.

They should let an away fan who''s spent good money and driven for hours and is pi$$ed at the quality of the performance into the changing room at half time to vent. Would that wake them up? Probably not... I know it can''t be true but the impression this performance gives it that the players just can''t be bothered.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="city4eva"]I didnt say it was his fault so dont put words in to my mouth.

I said he offers nothing and we may as well have only 10 men on the pitch. that happens week in week out[/quote]What a load of bull.How can a player be described as offering nothing if he''s never given the f**king ball to do anything with???F**k me some fans are dumb at times.[/quote]

Oh dear someone has a love in with RVW.

You need to learn to read.

I have seen enough of him when he has had the ball to realise that he cant control it, cant pass it, gets knocked off the ball to easily, and most importantly cant score, but if you think thats ok maybe its you that is dumb although the name calling is uncalled for

I said we wouldn''t pick up another point on the road this season whilst everyone else seemed to genuinely believe we''d pick up points here, at fulham, and at old trafford, with no evidence to base such delusions on whatsoever! Anyone still believe we will pick up another point from our remaining away fixtures? We need 4 points from our final 3 home games. Too much pressure for that to happen in my opinion. Going down.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Lake District Canary is missing[/quote]Well, it''s just possible he''s at the match.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Fear not, LDC will be along later to alert us to all the positives in our away performances.[/quote]Should be interesting but we may have to wait as he''s at the match apparently.Barring a miraculous turnaround in the 2nd half I''m looking forward to his attempts to put a positive spin on this crock of s*ite.