Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Hate to say it but Swansea.......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I think you being called a " twerp" Lakey was mild and for God sake change the feckin record about you don''t care what people think of the way you post. I would love a £1 for every time I have read that in recent months. [:(][:''(][:@]

[/quote]

[:D] Would you like a cheque or a postal order?

If people stopped trying to tell me how to post and just responded to the content, I wouldn''t have to keep saying it and if  people don''t like the way I post, all they have to do is stop replying to them, then I wouldn''t have any need to respond.    Mine and others attempts to try and get across a balanced view are constantly met with ridicule and put downs - mainly because people deep down know we actually have a point - that this regime is not all bad - there is reason behind keeping them on - and continuity is the way forward for our club, not chopping and changing just because we are struggling. 

[/quote]Glad to see you are getting better Tilly.The sort of diatribe above rather illustrates why I''ve largely given up "debating" on this forum. As you so rightly say, too many threads get hijacked by the Lakeys, Mortys, Niges of this world who love to dominate proceedings, and air their narrow views ad nauseam.In addition to sorting out all the other issues I''ve got right now, I''ve actually recently returned to the old fashioned conversing about all things NCFC with friends at work, down the pub etc (ie real people).  I have to say it''s been a refreshing change not to have to endure some of the lecturing cr@p from people like Lakey. You should try it some time.

Lake District Chump has in no way got ''balanced views''.

He is a clear Hughton apologist and shoots down everybody that disagrees. Ignores Hughton''s errors or finds a lousy excuse for them. Lectures and preaches to anyone that isn''t fully accepting of the Hughton era. How are these balanced views in the slightest.

He is so full of s hit it''s funny.

Really, Reggie, you should know better.  The diatribe I right is no better or no worse than some of the ridiculous carp other people write.  Its just that I am persistent and annoying to those that don''t agree with me.  The other side of the coin is that some people do agree with me.  Such is life.

Enjoy.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

The diatribe I right is no better or no worse than some of the ridiculous carp other people write.

[/quote]A typo, I''m sure, but, ironically, closer to the mark than anything that''s ever been debated on here.....

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]

I''ve actually recently returned to the old fashioned conversing

about all things NCFC with friends at work, down the pub etc (ie real

people).
  I have to say it''s been a refreshing change not to have to

endure some of the lecturing cr@p from people like Lakey. You should try

it some time.
[/quote]

[;)][B]

TIL101, have you actually posted anything constructive on this board since your return? All I have seen is little digs to stir things up or be critical about LDC? Did you have some kind of Waveneyoptomy?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]

Glad to see you are getting better Tilly.

The sort of diatribe above rather illustrates why I''ve largely given up "debating" on this forum. As you so rightly say, too many threads get hijacked by the Lakeys, Mortys, Niges of this world who love to dominate proceedings, and air their narrow views ad nauseam.

In addition to sorting out all the other issues I''ve got right now, I''ve actually recently returned to the old fashioned conversing about all things NCFC with friends at work, down the pub etc (ie real people).  I have to say it''s been a refreshing change not to have to endure some of the lecturing cr@p from people like Lakey. You should try it some time.
[/quote]

Thanks for that opening sentence Reggie and glad to say well on the road to recovery however your last  sentence I found rather strange. Blimey I use a mixture of half a dozen pubs and bars on a home match day both before and after and I hope you don''t think that the 43 away games I have been to since Division One has seen me carrying a thermos flask and a Tupperware box of sandwiches as opposed to going into pubs full of City fans. [;)]

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]TIL101, have you actually posted anything constructive on this board since your return? All I have seen is little digs to stir things up or be critical about LDC? Did you have some kind of Waveneyoptomy?[/quote]

I was thinking of not using this account anymore and instead set up a series of multiple accounts changing my user name every other day just so I could eff and jef at everybody.#

What you see Mark is what you get and to use one of LDC''s sayings....I do not care what people think of what I post. [:D]

Oh do shut your whining Reggie.

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn''t mean they are railroading a thread. If you don''t like people challenging yours then perhaps debating on a forum isn''t for you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Glad to see you are getting better Tilly.The sort of diatribe above rather illustrates why I''ve largely given up "debating" on this forum. As you so rightly say, too many threads get hijacked by the Lakeys, Mortys, Niges of this world who love to dominate proceedings, and air their narrow views ad nauseam.In addition to sorting out all the other issues I''ve got right now, I''ve actually recently returned to the old fashioned conversing about all things NCFC with friends at work, down the pub etc (ie real people).  I have to say it''s been a refreshing change not to have to endure some of the lecturing cr@p from people like Lakey. You should try it some time.[/quote]

Thanks for that opening sentence Reggie and glad to say well on the road to recovery however your last  sentence I found rather strange. Blimey I use a mixture of half a dozen pubs and bars on a home match day both before and after and I hope you don''t think that the 43 away games I have been to since Division One has seen me carrying a thermos flask and a Tupperware box of sandwiches as opposed to going into pubs full of City fans. [;)]

[/quote]Fair enough, Tilly. TBH, the short sentence in question was really a general point; not purely to you.  I''ve no doubt that you are indeed no stranger to the selected licensed establishments near football grounds, and I''ll readily concede that you attend far more away games than I''m able to do.No, the point was really that it''s worth remembering that you get a much better quality of debate when talking to real people, face to face, than you do on here. A point amply illustrated by Morty''s rather pathetic, petulant offering above. As I said, waste of time ''debating '' with someone as self-obsessed as him and his cronies. You''ll never get any rational discussion with these types, unlike the cheery banter found in pubs, works canteens and even on the train/bus.

Well aint that a rummun Reg! Because that better quality of debate Tilly gets in the pubs is with the same people who you are slating on here when you suggest he does it. Once again you''ve been found out for who and what you are. Amply demosntrated by your belief that debate on here is not "real life" which I assume makes you comfortable with continually making stuff up to support your weak and insipid arguments.

The truth is that for anyone except a troll this is part of real life and an extension of their Norwich supporter experience whatever form that takes.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The truth is that for anyone except a troll this is part of real life

[/quote]And, as if by magic, Nige comes up with the goods yet again.Just because it''s some half baked theory that you write on here, Nige , it does not make it ''the truth''. But, as I''ve said before, you are so self-obsessed, that little inconveniences like that do not matter to you. On you go, spouting the same old drivel, over and over again. And, that''s why I do these days prefer to debate rationally with real people, in real environments. I suppose one might say I''ve learnt my lesson. Unlike you, it seems . If you seriously believe that here is ''part of real life'', then good luck to you.  You are the one who has been ''found out''.  By many people on here. You are just fortunate that a small number choose to overlook your lies/nonsense and continue to deal with you on here. But I do not number amongst them.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

The truth is that for anyone except a troll this is part of real

life

[/quote]If you seriously believe that here is ''part of real

life'', then good luck to you.  You are the one who has been ''found out''.  By

many people on here. You are just fortunate that a small number choose to

overlook your lies/nonsense and continue to deal with you on here. But I do not

number amongst them.[/quote]

So these "many" are you and the other trolls then Reg.

This has got all the makings of Everton away for me. People thinking our good record will continue but our luck runs out. If it wasn''t for our great recent record against Swansea i don''t think people would be so optimistic. With the way Hughton approaches away games with the defensive mentality drilled into the team i expect a narrow defeat. 2-1 Swansea.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Told you so. Reading back LDC ''s posts are hilarious[/quote]

I actually feel sorry for the deluded fool.