Sign in to follow this  

So we''re not supposed to hear an alternative opinion, and here I was thinking we lived in a democracy!!! On no, just realised we''re not allowed freedom of speech!!!!

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Go on, spill the beans moron!

[/quote]
NBS - Have a little think about which other attention seeking tw@ has been conspicuously absent from the forums since LDC has been incredibly active.
Lowestoft/Lake District - same difference.
Just wish the pr*ck would f**k off. Boring, predictable nonsense that prevents any real debate taking place as his life is so pathetic he needs the attention. Sad really, but also incredibly irritating.
[/quote]

KIO nicely put comment, did you get a CSE in abuse?

why not ask nicelycalling someone who agrees with you a moron is hardly likely to engender them to youand maybe a post above might help you

[quote user="lake district canary"]Model Glider. 

In the event we win our next home game making any protest totally ridiculous,

[/quote]Yeah cos that will make it all alright won''t it?Heaven forbid anybody would want more from the club than to just scrape over the line.

LDC speaks more sense than most on here slagging him off. I think this post sums up the idiotic so called fans on here. Well done you must be proud of your contribution.

[quote user="hobgoblin"]So we''re not supposed to hear an alternative opinion, and here I was thinking we lived in a democracy!!! On no, just realised we''re not allowed freedom of speech!!!![/quote]
What on Earth has this got to do with freedom of speech? It''s nothing to do with an alternative opinion, it''s to do with a loser posting pathetic "jokes" for attention and then crying when nobody else found his inane, banal $hite remotely interesting.
If people have something worth contributing then that''s great but all LDC does is post for attention, if he truly believes even 10% of the nonsense he posts then he should be sectioned. Although I''m sure most of us have worked out that he has no opinion, just an MO to post the most ridiculous statements and then argue to the bitter end, with statements that have no basis in fact or logic. So it''s not about freedom of speech, however just because you do have freedom of speech, doesn''t mean everyone else wants to hear you use it.
[quote user="hobgoblin"]KIO nicely put comment, did you get a CSE in abuse?[/quote]
If you think that my previous comments were abusive then I would suggest you broaden your horizons. That was incredibly tame by most people''s measure. It''s irrelevant anyway, your freedom of speech card can be played every which way.

[quote user="cman"]LDC speaks more sense than most on here slagging him off. I think this post sums up the idiotic so called fans on here. Well done you must be proud of your contribution.[/quote]
If you think LDC speaks sense, a poster who posts nonsense with the sole intent of provoking people, then you have more problems than worrying about anyone else''s forum contributions.

[quote user="City1st"]why not ask nicely

calling someone who agrees with you a moron is hardly likely to engender them to you

and maybe a post above might help you

[/quote]

Well, if you referring to your bum chum, this is something I posted about months ago!

What username they have, or how many, does not change the fact that the person behind LDC is a troll.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Go on, spill the beans moron!

[/quote]
NBS - Have a little think about which other attention seeking tw@ has been conspicuously absent from the forums since LDC has been incredibly active.
Lowestoft/Lake District - same difference.
Just wish the pr*ck would f**k off. Boring, predictable nonsense that prevents any real debate taking place as his life is so pathetic he needs the attention. Sad really, but also incredibly irritating.
[/quote]

coincidentally this troll also constantly makes mistakes re the ground and the players (0)I''m sure it would be simple to post up a pic of his local paper with a quote from this forum - but nothing)sadly there are too many gullible dimwits who want a bogeyman to hate and in the spirit of winding up LDC has provided that bogeyman, albeit he has to go further and further in his provocative posts to get a responsejust as poor old wiz used to do, with the consequent breaks after going too farstill, i don''t doubt there will be the simple minded numpties who will biteso hey ho, ''LDC'' will continue to post

Oh FFS. Wiz is the mastermind behind every troll? Are you Wiz as well then. Fuckin'' idiot.

[quote user="Herman "]Oh FFS. Wiz is the mastermind behind every troll? Are you Wiz as well then. Fuckin'' idiot.[/quote]
No, but he happens to be the "mastermind" behind this particular one. If you hadn''t realised that then there''s only one "Fuckin'' idiot" here...

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]I just love the way LDC winds people up on here and most of then ump ties don''t even realise it and bite every time.[/quote]

Yep - ''Red Rag / Bull'' but some don''t realise it!

LDC is the Master Matador on here!

I would be utterly shocked if LDC was Wiz - I don''t think he is capable of the sort of prose LDC writes.

However, I am 99.9% certain he is "Jimbo Canary"...

Wiz was incapable of forming a paragraph, never mind the old screeds of squit that LDC churns out. And the old duffer couldn''t spell neither. Reckon you got it all wrong, City 1st. Now that there Jimbo Canary, that''s Wiz as sure as night is day.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="City1st"]why not ask nicelycalling someone who agrees with you a moron is hardly likely to engender them to youand maybe a post above might help you

[/quote]

Well, if you referring to your bum chum, this is something I posted about months ago!

What username they have, or how many, does not change the fact that the person behind LDC is a troll.

[/quote]eh ?have you forgotten your medication ?