Sign in to follow this  

Model Glider.  Ideal for flying "Hootun Out" banner behind.    Will take a banner 30cm long and thrown from a top floor window of the Holiday Inn Hotel  it is guaranteed to reach the River End.  The size of the aircraft and banner is ideal and in direct proportion to the amount of protesters there are in the CR support base.  In the event we win our next home game making any protest totally ridiculous, the hire charge will still apply.    Enquiries to -Lake District Model AircraftLake WindermereLake DistrictThe LakesLakeland

[quote user="lake district canary"]Model Glider.  Ideal for flying "Hootun Out" banner behind.    Will take a banner 30cm long and thrown from a top floor window of the Holiday Inn Hotel  it is guaranteed to reach the River End.  The size of the aircraft and banner is ideal and in direct proportion to the amount of protesters there are in the CR support base.  In the event we win our next home game making any protest totally ridiculous, the hire charge will still apply.    Enquiries to -Lake District Model AircraftLake WindermereLake DistrictThe LakesLakeland

[/quote]Oh dear......................[:$]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Model Glider. 

Ideal for flying "Hootun Out" banner behind.   

Will take a banner 30cm long and thrown from a top floor window of the Holiday Inn Hotel  it is guaranteed to reach the River End. 

The size of the aircraft and banner is ideal and in direct proportion to the amount of protesters there are in the CR support base.  In the event we win our next home game making any protest totally ridiculous, the hire charge will still apply.   

Enquiries to -
Lake District Model Aircraft
Lake Windermere
Lake District
The Lakes
Lakeland

[/quote]

Was this thread intended to start a debate Lakey or just provoke and continue this ridiculous in or out nonsense ?[*-)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Intended to be a bit of fun, after hearing about ManUtd fans hiring an plane and a "Moyes Out" banner, tomorrow to fly over Old Trafford.Do what you will with it.Please yourselves.

[/quote]
If this post is what you call "a bit of fun" then I''d hate to be stuck in with you on a rainy day!!
Seriously, get a life.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lake district canary"]Intended to be a bit of fun, after hearing about ManUtd fans hiring an plane and a "Moyes Out" banner, tomorrow to fly over Old Trafford.Do what you will with it.Please yourselves.

[/quote]
If this post is what you call "a bit of fun" then I''d hate to be stuck in with you on a rainy day!!
Seriously, get a life.
[/quote]

Jeeessss!  I got in from work, heard about the MU plane on the radio and this took two minutes.   Sorry I can''t stop, I''m off for the weekend down to South Wales......

Enjoy yourselves in Norwich and don''t forget to have a good moan, whatever the result tomorrow................

Since Lakey''s post it''s been announced that Man Yoo''s Inners have decided to hire their own plane to fly over Old Trafford. So we could have a mini "Battle of Britain" in the Manchester skies. Would make great half-time entertainment. Much more exciting than our hamster wheels[;)]

If this post is what you call "a bit of fun" then I''d hate to be stuck in with you on a rainy day.

Seriously, get a life - kick it off

↑↑↑↑↑ Good stuff, kio.

mort went to the lake district comedy school and passed with flying colors. As unfunny as the professor.

troll whatever next ?

ps are there still some dimwits who don''t know who is behind the LDC spoof ?if there are, could they contact 1st City Bank of Norfolk asap as I have £100m locked away in a bank in Nigeria which I would like them to help me transfer to the UK

[quote user="City1st"]troll

whatever next ?

ps are there still some dimwits who don''t know who is behind the LDC spoof ?

if there are, could they contact 1st City Bank of Norfolk asap as I have £100m locked away in a bank in Nigeria which I would like them to help me transfer to the UK

[/quote]

Go on, spill the beans moron!

[quote user="SooperHooper"]LDC what a cunt ! Fuck off you sad boring wanker !!![/quote]

Mmmm intelligent reply, mind you 90℅ of posts on here are the same!

[quote user="City1st"]eh ?

[/quote]

I''ll make this as simple as I can for you........

W   H    O       I    S       B   E   H   I   N   D       T   H   E        S   P    O    O    F        L      D     C  ?    ?    ?   

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Go on, spill the beans moron!

[/quote]
NBS - Have a little think about which other attention seeking tw@ has been conspicuously absent from the forums since LDC has been incredibly active.
Lowestoft/Lake District - same difference.
Just wish the pr*ck would f**k off. Boring, predictable nonsense that prevents any real debate taking place as his life is so pathetic he needs the attention. Sad really, but also incredibly irritating.