Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Dare we let CH have the last 6 game?

Its pretty obvious he hasn''t learnt a damn thing in 2 years about away games and with games running out quickly dare we let Hughton have the last 6 games in control?

Surely Adams purely as a caretaker could see us over the line to safety.

As much as I now feel Chris Hughton has served his time with us, to replace him, with anyone, this late in the season would be madness.

I''d rather have John Barnes manage our club. Hughton is f***ing shocking! incompetent! The decent results have been despite him and his pathetic, waffling, short man syndromes self.

Sack his ass and get John Barnes in, or anyone with a pulse!

FFS, do you really think that the board who have backed him all season are going to give him the boot now?

I really do wonder about some on here.

It is a risk but, like I''ve said endless times, who could any worse?

Today was a shambles. Yes, we won last week, but it was against a poor Sunderland side. Another defeat. Just read on another board I post on from a Swansea fan that we looked very low on confidence and nowhere near the team we have in recent seasons. I know those comments are obvious to us, but interesting the opposition are now agreeing with us.

Forget it, every other week it''s been the same nonsense.It''s never been on the cards.He''s here to the bitter end and that should have been obvious months ago. He will either keep us up or he won''t but at the moment it looks more likely that he will.Fingers crossed[;)]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]FFS, do you really think that the board who have backed him all season are going to give him the boot now? I really do wonder about some on here.[/quote]

No Mr Crafty, I don''t they will sack him, but they damn well should imo.

Make no mistake, the only way Hughton will be sacked this season will be because we are already relegated.

For that reason I hope he goes in the summer!

To be perfectly honest, I can''t believe the board failed to sack his sorry ass in December. The writing has been on the wall for 18 months. He''s a pile of shite as a manager and frankly I don''t know him so cannot vouch for his personal credentials.

So, if our woefully complacent board failed to bin this joker when everyone around them would have, yes, it is not beyond the realms of possibility they''ll bin him now.

Frankly, championship football would be a price worth paying to rid our club of such a shite manager and awful, awful football we''ve had to endure for 2 years.

That is all, shoot me down, the table does not lie.

If and it''s a big if, Lennon was in mind for next season - the Board could go after him now. Job done for this season at Celtic.

Would be a unique double if he won a League and then kept a club up.

I have been getting so desperate my thoughts have even being turning to Neil Warnock!

I think we all know Lennon will be in charge next season but that is just as big a mistake as Hughton has been.

I tend to agree - especially given the way Hooper has coped with the step up.

Not a Lennon fan, but I doubt he would put up with the spineless performances we witness regularly.

[quote]What''s the worst that could happen, if we give someone else the chance ? Be it Neil Adams or Malky Mackay. Six games left would be a good trial period[/quote]

Erm relegation? At the minute we look as though we will stay up - just.

As for Lennon in charge, I too think it will happen. As for being a mistake, nobody knows what will happen but i would be happy to see it

we do not need are placement managerjust lock Hughton in some cupboard and keep him away from the squadget McNally to tell the players to go out and play as they know bestno silly zonal sh ite, no playing the absurd tosh we saw today just getting stuck in to win