Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Fewest number of goals scored ever

According to the commentator on the stream I was watching, Norwich are currently 10 goals short of their lowest ever goals for tally, which came in 1976 I think he said. Doubt we''ll catch that with the games we have remaining. I know there are fewer teams in the league in modern times so fewer games. But thats pretty grim reading. Add it to six straight away defeats, clear to see what our two main problems are.

"but he has sorted out the defence............ "we must be more ''umbleonce the injured players come backhe finished 11th last seasonexcuses..... excuses.....................

He also said that the "The Wolf" (lol) has had a grand total of 6 shots on target in his 20 odd games!!!!!

Hughton out!

Going down!

OTBC

Three worst goals per game in our history are:72/73: 0.8673/74: 0.8894/95: 0.88We''re currently at 0.8125, so we need 7 goals for it not to be our most goalshy season ever.

remind us how much was spentremind us how many goals RVW, Hooper and Becchio had scored before joining usand remind us how the apologists constantly told us that wwe would have to expect fewer goals as Hughton sorted out the defenceso maybe they could remind us how many we have conceded after 32 games under Lambert against how many we have conceded so far this season ........................... with four very hard games to come

ps can there be any of these gutless snivellers still left ?

I don''t know City1st - pretty sure these people only exist in your head so perhaps you should tell us?

Not sure anyone has defended our goals for tally this season and claimed Hughton has sorted the defence, but we have certainly kept more clean sheets than normal.

Whether we can obtain the appropriate balance under Hughton is a fair question, but your attempts to constant polarise the debate grow tiresome at times. It''s almost like you desperately want to attack a faction of our own supporters. A bit odd.

I think you will find that Hughton''s suppposed sorting out of the defence has been one of the constants from the apologists the debate is already polarised .... in or out, unless you can think of a more polar position for either side to takeas to supporters, if you imagine LDC and other trolls are supporters then you can carry on in that delusion

[quote user="I.S."]I don''t know City1st - pretty sure these people only

exist in your head so perhaps you should tell us? [/quote]

I''m afraid that''s the conclusion I''ve come to as well.

[quote user="I.S."]I don''t know City1st - pretty sure these people only exist in your head so perhaps you should tell us?

Not sure anyone has defended our goals for tally this season and claimed Hughton has sorted the defence,[/quote]on reflection you are probably rightno one has ever claimed that Hughton has sorted out the defence, have they ?all that is in my head

......... or on this forum if you bothered to read it, because this time last season there were pages and pages of this stufftelling us how we should put up with dire, stale football because once Hughton had the money to sort out the defence, build his own squad etc all would be differentand yet here we are, another dire and lacklustre performance where we were never in the gamebut wait, that never happened todayit is all in my head isn''t it