Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

Up and down...

That was a. It rubbish today but must be said that Swansea were very good.

We still have enough to stay up but what to do in the summer?

Of course most on here will want change at the top but that''s assuming all the failures are down to one person, and that is not the case.

We may have one of our best ever squads but it is still very week in depth and flair. We need to spend every penny we can on upgrading so many players including Hoolahan and Bassong.

Our problems this year are down to many things but a big part of it is that our players are, it many cases, not up to the PL and simply cannot show any consistency .

OTBC

Hughton has had 4 transfer windows in which to sort obvious issues, yet many are still no closer to being sorted - even the defence needs improving imo, despite the clean sheets. Every striker we have had here under Hughton is misfiring. There seems to be no link between midfield and striker when playing 1 up top.

do you trust him to get in the right players?

Yes I do trust him and the club to get in the right players. I do not count the winter transfer window as it''s only really for filling gaps with loan players.

We have to ship out players we are not using and some that we are. We need to bring in about eight new players to upgrade our squad. Look how long it has taken Liverpool to finally start to compete for the top spot. We have to have patience and look to the long term .

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Yes I do trust him and the club to get in the right players. I do not count the winter transfer window as it''s only really for filling gaps with loan players. We have to ship out players we are not using and some that we are. We need to bring in about eight new players to upgrade our squad. Look how long it has taken Liverpool to finally start to compete for the top spot. We have to have patience and look to the long term .[/quote]

''''I have in my hand a letter from herr Hitler which guarentee''s peace in our time''''

HAH↑↑↑↑ How appropriate. By coincidence, .........

.....just yesterday, I was showing my students a video that included that quote.

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Yes I do trust him and the club to get in the right players. I do not count the winter transfer window as it''s only really for filling gaps with loan players.

We have to ship out players we are not using and some that we are. We need to bring in about eight new players to upgrade our squad. Look how long it has taken Liverpool to finally start to compete for the top spot. We have to have patience and look to the long term .[/quote]Just laughable.. Keep your head in the sand and keep breathing deeply,at least your teeth will stay clean for a bit,,

Keep the Faith. You are a constant blight on this message board with your sanctimonious drivel. One feels you have ingested one too many of your lady friends Castaways or Malibu/coke. Go find someone else to indoctrinate

KeepTheFaith wrote:.

Look how long it has taken Liverpool to finally start to compete for the top spot. We have to have patience and look to the long term .

My you really know your football. It has taken Brendan Rodgers two years to transform Liverpool. He joined them in THE SAME WEEK that Hughtton joined Liverpool.

Enough said?

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]That was a. It rubbish today but must be said that Swansea were very good.

We still have enough to stay up but what to do in the summer?

Of course most on here will want change at the top but that''s assuming all the failures are down to one person, and that is not the case.

We may have one of our best ever squads but it is still very week in depth and flair. We need to spend every penny we can on upgrading so many players including Hoolahan and Bassong.

Our problems this year are down to many things but a big part of it is that our players are, it many cases, not up to the PL and simply cannot show any consistency .

OTBC[/quote]

Wake up or go away please! Troll!