Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

so, was anyone gutted that we lost yesterday?

and Look to have acheived Premiership football next season, if it means keeping Hughton?those that want their cake and eat it are now starting to look very silly.Survival was never in doubt and I Look forwards to a mid table finish.

Let''s hope the players and manager don''t share your delusion that the job is already done.

Lots of football to play, twists and turns to come and points still needed.

Yesterday was a big step, but it was just that.

I''m gutted for you that you''ve made yourself look a mug yet again by starting yet another stupid provocative post.

[quote user="dean"]I''m gutted for you that you''ve made yourself look a mug yet again by starting yet another stupid provocative post.[/quote]thats great...so what are your general thoughts on the win and the managerial situation?

[quote user="HootonOut"]Jas is nothing but an annoying know-it-all c unt. If we lose next week he won''t be anywhere to be seen[/quote]best you check the previous weeks/months then sunshine.. I don''t hide.

You''ll be hiding if we get relegated though, what the hell are you on about, "survival was never in doubt"?

We have secured nothing yet.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]and Look to have acheived Premiership football next season, if it means keeping Hughton?those that want their cake and eat it are now starting to look very silly.Survival was never in doubt and I Look forwards to a mid table finish.[/quote]

Oh dear oh dear oh dear Jas. Your getting worse and worse.Still don''t think Hoootan is the man for the job. He is a lucky manager as shown time and again. Playing Wes as a winger meant that until Seb Larson came on he could rule that wing and create opportunities. Ok so there was no real need to counter as we were 2-0 up but if it had gone to 2-2 then I dont think the master tactitian would have known where to go or what to do.Where has this myth come from that people who dont feel Hooootan fits suddenly want Norwich to lose week in and week out?I can support and love my team but think that the manager is the wrong man for the job. Or does this make me un-loyal and plastic? To be honest the only un-loyal and plastic people are the mindless sheep to scared to voice thier opinion or allow things to simply "unfold".

OP.........don''t be bloody stupid, or can''t you help it.  I''m a Hughton Out person, but I NEVER want my team to lose.  Grow up.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Survival was never in doubt and I Look forwards to a mid table finish.[/quote]Good to see Stoke surviving this season, and after firing a negative boring manager.  [/quote]remind me again who they replaced him with...?

"Post number 19853 of utter twaddle!! What a twonk!"

Agreed, so much for Barclay King....comes across as a bit of a queen with the amount of b*tching he comes out with.

I''m over the moon with yesterday''s performance and result, but no way is it job done.

We''ve been here before where we''ve won a game and everyone gets carried away, only then to take two steps back again. I''m keeping my fingers crossed that doesn''t happen this time, and we push on and get enough to avoid the drop.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Survival was never in doubt and I Look forwards to a mid table finish.[/quote]Good to see Stoke surviving this season, and after firing a negative boring manager.  [/quote]remind me again who they replaced him with...?[/quote]A decent manager in Mark Hughes.