Sign in to follow this  
Overrated, over paid

And Norwich City fans become as annoying and fickle as the rest, and so it begins

Ok, we had a mauling at Southampton and the tine was ''Hughton Out'' ''He''s Awful'' ''Saxk the Tw*t''. We win against poor Sunderland and it''s ''Keep the faith'' ''In Hughton we Trust'' ''give the guy a knighthood''.

We get thumped at Swansea and I expect a board full of doom and gloom especially given the results from the teams around us.

ultimately were a relegation dog fight candidate and 30% of the bottom 10 in this league will go down before we even kick a ball.

Personally I think Hughton is way short of a competent manager and given the £££ and prestige that accompanies this league we could do way better than this man who dares to call himself a ''manager''.

Anyone daring to question Chris Hughton is accused of being a pang wetter or of harbouring unrealistic expectations.

I for one do not. I expect a dog fight, I expect a battle to stay in this league but I also expect my club to appoint the best personell available to enter into such a battle. Chris Hughton is not that man. Our rare decent performances have been despite him. Hope has to go, ASAP for me if even if it means we are manager less for the remain by games. He''s fucking shite, face facts, the table doesn''t lie!

I don''t post on here much because doing so often seems like entering into a bar brawl with everyone else armed with bottles, when all I want to do is share a view on a point of mutual interest (NCFC).

I''ve been an away season ticket holder for years but, amid much relief (to wallet and soul) I handed it back after the Southampton game.

I agree with the OP. I''m no pant wetter. I''m fed up with miserable football played by the best squad we''ve ever had.

Hughton out.

Please.

You''re not the only one, mozzaman.When there''s a change of attitude to away games, i''ll consider getting my away season ticket back.Until then it''s a waste of time and money - all it brings is pain and embarrassment.

Mozzaman, I just got my renewal with the Fulham ticket, but am seriously thinking of stopping. Love the banter, but even the laughs are in short supply now.

It''s just an expensive depressing day out.

[quote user="Overrated over paid"] Our rare decent performances have been despite him.[/quote]You lost me there with that one.  So he''s to blame for all the bad performances, and deserves no credit for the good ones?And then there you are calling other fans annoying and fickle.I don''t reckon you thought this through.