Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Cometh the hour cometh the Messiah

Surely after this latest embarrassment the board have to get the message.

We have 6 games left to save ourselves. Hughton has long past his best before date.

The only sane reaction to our current situation is getting hughton out now and pleading for the Messiah to return.

I have clarity of what needs to happen. Is there any sanity in our Board to see it.

All together now. Hughton out Messiah back

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Surely after this latest embarrassment the board have to get the message.

We have 6 games left to save ourselves. Hughton has long past his best before date.

The only sane reaction to our current situation is getting hughton out now and pleading for the Messiah to return.

I have clarity of what needs to happen. Is there any sanity in our Board to see it.

All together now. Hughton out Messiah back[/quote]

You sir are an imbecile!

Although I would love to see the Messiah back, and GH too, I know that it would never happen, However another bloke in charge might just bring the benefits of the legendary "New Manager Syndrome" and it has to be worth a gamble. This season is too similar to the events of relegation under Bryan Gunn and the one where we seemed to drift into relegation after the bulk of the season was over ( 1984-85 ???) It''s like watch an accident happen in slow motion.