Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Left Foot

Houghton IN

Chris Houghton IS doing a good job and WILL be here next season mark my words.

Yesterday against Swansea we were unlucky and maybe and probably could have won the game. Apart from a couple of mistakes we would have won. And this was down to Chris Hughton, yet again making bold subs. We attacked well and looked dangerous and are getting better and better on the road.

So to all the doom mongers - and there are plenty - please royally fuck off. We are in very good hands under Mr Huoghton and I am looking forwards to seeing a lot of you proven wrong.

What game did you watch?! We got absolutely battered, the goal was coming. Swansea had so much pressure on us, a mistake was ineviteble. RVW might as well have not been there. It is a tough league, yes, but Hughton seems to go into some games already admitting defeat. We desperately need a shake up.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]What game did you watch?! We got absolutely battered, the goal was coming. Swansea had so much pressure on us, a mistake was ineviteble. RVW might as well have not been there. It is a tough league, yes, but Hughton seems to go into some games already admitting defeat. We desperately need a shake up.[/quote]A word to the wise...... only one ''s '' in '' district '' [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]What game did you watch?! We got absolutely battered, the goal was coming. Swansea had so much pressure on us, a mistake was ineviteble. RVW might as well have not been there. It is a tough league, yes, but Hughton seems to go into some games already admitting defeat. We desperately need a shake up.[/quote]A word to the wise...... only one ''s '' in '' district '' [;)][/quote]

Of which one has now mysteriously disappeared.The plot thickens......

Mr. Houghton may be doing a good job, wherever he is the manager, but Chris Hughton continues to frustrate.

What he did get right was his analysis that we deserved what we got - nothing.

However unless he believed we HAD to win there, why he played the same team as v Sunderland - especially with Yobo out - is a mystery. For once, another DM would have made sense so their pacy and skillful midfield didn''t have a free run of the park. And if he''s going to play Elmander to rough up their defence (and who did play well) why not play the pace of Redmond, or just the alternative of Hooper in place of the ineffective RvW?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Rumbled.

Hopefully I''m a better parody and troll than LDC...................................................................................[/quote]Yes, you only lasted 12 mins. Even the team usually manage a bit better than that away.Must try harder.......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"]Rumbled. Hopefully I''m a better parody and troll than LDC...................................................................................[/quote]

Yes, you only lasted 12 mins. Even the team usually manage a bit better than that away.

Must try harder.......
[/quote]

Normally 20 minutes at least[:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Chris Houghton IS doing a good job and WILL be here next season mark my words.

Yesterday against Swansea we were unlucky and maybe and probably could have won the game. Apart from a couple of mistakes we would have won. And this was down to Chris Hughton, yet again making bold subs. We attacked well and looked dangerous and are getting better and better on the road.

So to all the doom mongers - and there are plenty - please royally fuck off. We are in very good hands under Mr Huoghton and I am looking forwards to seeing a lot of you proven wrong.[/quote]

Well, it was a good try  at a parody, but you are totally wrong, of course.    Chris Hughton will only still be here if he keeps us up.   And if he does stay he will have to show some signs of real improvement at the start of next season or the pressure will quickly mount to untenable level.   

We lost yesterday because we couldn''t handle the pressure.  Swansea were good, but we were awful at keeping the ball and that just gave Swansea more encouragement.  The subs were ok, but the game was basically lost before half time.   I''m not looking forward to proving anyone wrong btw, I''m only interested in seeing the team do well and if that happens under CH that''s fine, but if he is ousted, whoever takes over has to do better - and that is no foregone conclusion either.

I would also never tell anyone to "f**k off" so there.  [A] [A]

So in the nicest possible way and thank you for the parody attempt, kindly  fu..........

............no I can''t do it..............[:''(] [:''(]

[:P]

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]HOWTON out[/quote]

OOHH!  What a wizzo lark........it was Waveney all time. Who would have guessed it (slaps hand on forehead in amazement at the ingenuity and creativeness of it all).    We should all bow down to the might and power behind the ar.....I mean the brain...that could come up with such a thing.  It makes this board so worthwhile to know there is such wit and intelligence amongst us. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]HOWTON out[/quote]OOHH!  What a wizzo lark........it was Waveney all time. Who would have guessed it (slaps hand on forehead in amazement at the ingenuity and creativeness of it all).    We should all bow down to the might and power behind the ar.....I mean the brain...that could come up with such a thing.  It makes this board so worthwhile to know there is such wit and intelligence amongst us.[/quote]Different Waveney though. [:|]