Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Watling the Gnome

Went up my allotment early this morning to look for any green shoots of recovery and blast me, look at the state of poor old Watling the gnome.  The last time he looked this pasty and sick was the week we appointed Peter Grant and I found a seagull had taken a massive crap all over the poor bugger (Watling, not the scottish halfwit).To me, that''s an omen that we''re as good as down now.  Also the black cat in the background, who weren''t there before, suggests to me Sunderland are going to join us.  The blokes on the allotment patch opposite me spend a hell of a lot of time in their shed, so I reckon Fulham will be the third team down, but then again I saw a couple of blue tits on the cycle ride there so that could also be Cardiff.  As four teams can''t go down, reckon we still have a chance but that''s getting mighty tight.[img]http://s27.postimg.org/4oq5iyo0z/IMAG0681.jpg[/img]

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Different. Humorous and well thought out.Gave me something to smile about.[/quote]

He looks a little sad to me......whats with the blue hat and the bump on the head bor?  Did you  press gang him from a garden in Ipswich and forcibly make him wear a Norwich scarf?   

That was green Lakey, though jaded and faded after a few rough seasons.  His face used to be a rosy pink, but look at the poor bugger now, he''s like an albino ghost.  I reckon he might be possessed by David Fox.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]That was green Lakey, though jaded and faded after a few rough seasons.  His face used to be a rosy pink, but look at the poor bugger now, he''s like an albino ghost.  I reckon he might be possessed by David Fox.

[/quote]

[:D]  [Y]

With his movement he could slot into our back four on Saturday.

Hughtons motivational team talk should perk the little fella up!

I wanted to update you all that a couple of Tesco carrier bags had got themselves stuck on my raspberry vines.  Looked awfully like West Brom shirts in the half-light.  I''m now off to crack open a can of Heinz beans and then I''ll read the tea leaves.