Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Attention all plastics!

You are responsible for the demise of our club. Your constant support for Hapless has given the board the excuse not to act.

A heart felt plea from the real fans of our club unless you very very regularly support our great club (ie visit the Carra and a few away games) please stop posting your unhelpful views on our club.

I assume you post on here as you have inclusion issues but seek help from a head doctor rather than do damage to the canaries.

I beg you to do the right thing.

[quote user="lharman7"]I will state again, you are an imbecile![/quote]

There must 10000s of teams to support between the carra and u please choose one of them. Thanks

Thorpe, you are just as much a plastic as those you frequently post about. Your local team is not Norwich so any comment you make about people supporting their local team is just bollox!

Do us all a favour and go away you boring fucktard!

I would imagine you get bullied at school op......and I for one am glad about it....your a special type of cock knocker indeed you are!

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]You are responsible for the demise of our club. Your constant support for Hapless has given the board the excuse not to act. A heart felt plea from the real fans of our club unless you very very regularly support our great club (ie visit the Carra and a few away games) please stop posting your unhelpful views on our club. I assume you post on here as you have inclusion issues but seek help from a head doctor rather than do damage to the canaries. I beg you to do the right thing.[/quote]

It''s the ones who go to games who are responsible not the plastics. The board would get a real idea of how the fans felt if 27,000 voices rose in unison to denounce the current situation but you all sit there and do nothing. Shame on you for your inaction, you have dragged this great club into the current situation and you should all seek professional help. I haven''t heard one of you ''regulars'' saying that you did something to improve things, you''re spineless, don''t give me I tried to start a chant and no-one joined in that''s defeatist rubbish, keep singing until they are forced to see how dire our situation is, as Barry Manilow said ''It only takes one voice''.

Now will you accept you are the problem and stop trying to deflect your guilt onto someone else?

How has anyone not realised this kid (Waveney/The Messiah/HootunOut/Thorpe End Canary) is just on the wind-up?!

Don''t take it seriously.

[quote user="MancCanary"]How has anyone not realised this kid (Waveney/The Messiah/HootunOut/Thorpe End Canary) is just on the wind-up?! Don''t take it seriously.[/quote]

But what if he''s correct and you didn''t take it seriously, how will you feel then?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]You are responsible for the demise of our club. Your constant support for Hapless has given the board the excuse not to act.

A heart felt plea from the real fans of our club unless you very very regularly support our great club (ie visit the Carra and a few away games) please stop posting your unhelpful views on our club.

I assume you post on here as you have inclusion issues but seek help from a head doctor rather than do damage to the canaries.

I beg you to do the right thing.[/quote]

what a freak, i bet you have no friends, just a pet cat and a borat thong