Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

Fulham well beaten.

Fulham were well beaten by Everton yesterday but looking at how they played they will beat us with no trouble at all.Its been said many times this season,now is the time for players, management to sort it out away from home.That is a game we must win now,so was Swansea.Time for Hoots to do a Phil Brown and keep them on the pitch at half time in front of the City fans,their performances are a disgrace away from home and the support they get makes it even worse.I can see this lot going to Fulham and getting another 6 against them.I wont be there as I vowed never to enter that ground again after that end of season shocker,I have still not got over that.So someone please knock these players into shape before that game or else they will be down where they must think they belong.

Fulham lost 3-1 at home, that doesn''t make me worried in particular.

The fact we are completely hopeless away from home makes me worried. The best we can hope for is a flukey 1-0 win. If we go away from home and allow the pressure we put on our back four again, we''ll be comfortably beaten.

If Fulham play the way they did in the first half and the first 20 mins of the second half yesterday, the game will be over by then as it will 2 or 3 nil Fulham.

We have to come out at 100 miles an hour all attacking and get an early goal, if we do that their heads will drop like it did when Everton scored the second, but if we play the way we normally do away from home we will be hammered.

Admitedly I only saw the highlights, but from them I thought Fulham actually looked pretty good, especially given their positon  in the league. Arguably the score line flattered Everton as Fulham had a real go at them (now there''s an idea for Hughton!!) and the third was a classic sucker punch as Fulham searched for the equaliser.

In fact, it just made me even more convinced we are highly unlikely to get anything there so puts even more pressure on Saturdays game :(

If Fulham play the way they did in the first half and the first 20 mins of the second half yesterday, the game will be over by then as it will 2 or 3 nil Fulham.

We have to come out at 100 miles an hour all attacking and get an early goal, if we do that their heads will drop like it did when Everton scored the second, but if we play the way we normally do away from home we will be hammered.

Spot on. Fulham were a lot better than 1-3 suggests and we can be certain they will be at our throats from the start. We''ll then find out how big our lads'' gonads are.

If we beat West Brom saturday Hughton will go there and park the bus, problem is that we don''t park it very well!

The reason wh we''re poor away is the same reason why we have to defend so well at home. We don''t take enough of our chances. The 2 games that spring to mind are at Cardiff and West Ham. We spurned enough chances to win each of those games easily. Had we won them we''d be 11th in the away table.

Certainly in a lot of games Winky. But the bottom teams are much of a muchness and if we''d managed to win those 2 games we''d be 11th in the away table. But you''re right if we''d managed to defend better and drawn  six of the games we''d lost we''d be 11th in the away table just the same. But I can''t think of the six games that could be!