Sign in to follow this  
LostTheFaith

6 points clear and 2 from 12th place

[quote user="Francis The Farmer"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="Francis The Farmer"]The team inherited was fulla lore league players, Tearney, Ward, that Fox and all the rest on em. Your proper thick if you think that lot are better than what were got now.[/quote]
Yeah, you''re right those players were awful scoring more goals than their replacement ''upgrades'', and gaining more points than the players brought in by the current management that also replaced them. Well done *clap clap*
If the players we replaced were lower league, then what standard are the ones that have been brought in? They are achieving less in every department in the stat charts. And what''s more, if the current lot aren''t good enough, why were they brought in? Surely there is no need to bring players in that weren''t and upgrade on the team of the first season.]
[/quote]

You must be on that crystal broth, that dornt not even make no sense.

I also see your admitted to Nigel that you dornt watch harf the games. That about sum it up.

An peeple reckon that Hughton is clueless, christ alive.

Wossa stat chart? Wears Tearney in the current stat chart? Or that Fox or Morrisons?

Mate? Yorll be lucky, if you had mates you wont be on hear at all times of the middle of the night an that.

My ol''man allus said that yanks dint know diddly squat about nuthin. Mother thort different in the war an that but thats a different tale. I agree with Dad.[/quote]
1) I cannot read the language you are typing in. 
2) I''m from Great Yarmouth, and moved to the US so I''m more English than you judging by point 1.
3) Believe it or not there is an 8 hour time difference.
4) I missed a handful of games maybe 2-3.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Maybe I should have said that the 30% should

have been for the times we applied ourselves, put effort in, and play the game

we know NCFC can.[/quote]

But you didn''t say that did you...

[/quote]
No, you sanctimonious old git I didn''t did I! I gave a rough estimation to represent the dire level of performance. But well done to you policing the whole thing and picking the tiniest of holes in my point. Anyone could see the point I was making, so why be an a$$?