Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Lake District Canary let's be having toy

[quote user="lake district canary"]

if you look at this thread you can''t accuse me of not keeping it on topic..........

[/quote]

What a surprise Lakey.....you keep a thread on topic all about you with your username in the title. [:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]if you look at this thread you can''t accuse me of not keeping it on topic..........[/quote]

What a surprise Lakey.....you keep a thread on topic all about you with your username in the title. [:P][/quote]

[Y]

Its tough, bur someone''s has to do it....... 

Are you still up for that pint Lakey as I shall be making my return from illness at the WBA game this weekend or how about Fulham the following week ? Anyway you made mention that you were spending the weekend in South Wales for the Swansea game the other day but you have not mentioned how you got on or do you not go ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Are you still up for that pint Lakey as I shall be making my return from illness at the WBA game this weekend or how about Fulham the following week ? Anyway you made mention that you were spending the weekend in South Wales for the Swansea game the other day but you have not mentioned how you got on or do you not go ?[/quote]Have pm''d you Til.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Back on topic sort of. I don''t think Jimbo is Wiz. Writing styles are totally different.[/quote][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

Oh do shut up you obnoxious little twerp!

[/quote]

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

Add arrogant to obnoxious LDC, as for idiot you can add that to your ever growing list of qualities too.

[/quote]I reckon they look mighty similar, but each to their own.