Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Lake District Canary let's be having toy

If he really did go to the game today then he will be spending his whole trip back to cumbria thinking of ways to spin this into a positive.He can''t even use "we are only 8 points away from 10th", and I don''t think he can continue to use "if we ignore the first 7 away games and the last 6, we have been good away from home". I think he will pull out the "we are on course to finish 16th or 17th, and that means Hughton is doing his job, and how dare Norwich fans expect any better, we were always just here to make up the numbers, now lay back down in the gutter you smelly pond scum and know your place in the football hierarchy you Norfolk based yokels".

Or maybe he will say "I think tactics may be relevant in football actually, maybe I got it wrong".

You''re forgetting the win against Spurs and the draw against Man City......

What about the ten game run.....

Eight points off tenth.

Hughton is tactically a great manager, a real motivator, exactly the man we need for the fight ahead. Oh, and a real nice guy. A gentleman. PLEASE don''t be nasty to him. PLEASE. I''ll cry.

And got to remember all those games where we were just unlucky, Cardiff at home 33 shots!

Normal logic would suggest that Lakey will be as absent as those idiots who came on here after the Sunderland game suggesting that we were now safe.Most of the more sensible folk knew that result would only be a flash in the pan, and a week later at Swansea, normal service would be resumed. How right we were.But, you just know that Lakey will be back on here later with the usual platitudes and excuses. In fact, his usual easily satisfied self .

errrrrrrrrrr, it''s a wind upand you still haven''t twiggeddearie, dear me

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Normal logic would suggest that Lakey will be as absent as those idiots who came on here after the Sunderland game suggesting that we were now safe.Most of the more sensible folk knew that result would only be a flash in the pan, and a week later at Swansea, normal service would be resumed. How right we were.But, you just know that Lakey will be back on here later with the usual platitudes and excuses. In fact, his usual easily satisfied self .[/quote]
Haha predictably true! The rest of us here acknowledging what is really going on just want the season to be over now because it has been awful to watch.

hobgoblin wrote the following post at 29/03/2014 5:34 PM:

I want an LDC toy!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Comical-Ali-DVD/dp/B0000A08JQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396121440&sr=8-1&keywords=comical+ali

His dvd is available here for a bargain 28 pence!

Brilliant! And here is a LDC toy!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2955231.stm

Bor * 3, I think you''re fast becoming my favourite voice of sanity on this board.

Which is a worry...

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]If LDC were a politician he''d get my vote every time. ![/quote]If he had been a politician there is only one person he could have been........."Comical Ali"http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/iraqiinformationminister.jpg

Up yours , you load of sad g*ts!  [:D]

You all have a good laugh.  I''m well aware I make myself a target sometimes, but at least I have an optimism that things can - and will improve.  People are very fond of  saying I think everything in the garden is rosy, but it is not the case.   Nobody thinks that and that attitude would be as bad as saying everything is bad, and nobody would do that.........would they??  [:^)]

It is a contrast between home and away.  Basically, for me its down to confidence and is like a vicious circle.    We missed the opportunities at Cardiff and West Ham and picked up no

points there so confidence was affected.  If we had picked up even two draws there we would have had a bit more confidence going in to the games at AV and S''ton.   But the confidence

is gone, away from home.   On the other hand, the home teams know we are bad away and that gives them the confidence to have a good go.  

At home though we have put on several terrific displays - and will need to again.  That has to be the saving grace this season - and picking up a point or two in the last four games looks a must.  

You lot carry on moaning and complaining.  To help you put this tune in your ipods or whatever you stick in your ears - "Feels so good"   "yeh" -  sums it up quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMgs3lFwkQ Enjoy it - and your moaning................

[quote user="lake district canary"]Up yours , you load of sad g*ts!  [:D]

You all have a good laugh.  I''m well aware I make myself a target sometimes, but at least I have an optimism that things can - and will improve.  People are very fond of  saying I think everything in the garden is rosy, but it is not the case.   Nobody thinks that and that attitude would be as bad as saying everything is bad, and nobody would do that.........would they??  [:^)]

It is a contrast between home and away.  Basically, for me its down to confidence and is like a vicious circle.    We missed the opportunities at Cardiff and West Ham and picked up no points there so confidence was affected.  If we had picked up even two draws there we would have had a bit more confidence going in to the games at AV and S''ton.   But the confidence is gone, away from home.   On the other hand, the home teams know we are bad away and that gives them the confidence to have a good go.  

At home though we have put on several terrific displays - and will need to again.  That has to be the saving grace this season - and picking up a point or two in the last four games looks a must.  

You lot carry on moaning and complaining.  To help you put this tune in your ipods or whatever you stick in your ears - "Feels so good"   "yeh" -  sums it up quite well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMgs3lFwkQ

Enjoy it - and your moaning................

[/quote]

Here''s a deal you sanctimonious little twerp, if we get relegated you agree to fu*k off!

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Up yours , you load of sad g*ts!  [:D]

It is a contrast between home and away.  Basically, for me its down to confidence and is like a vicious circle.    We missed the opportunities at Cardiff and West Ham and picked up no points there so confidence was affected.  If we had picked up even two draws there we would have had a bit more confidence going in to the games at AV and S''ton.   But the confidence is gone, away from home.   On the other hand, the home teams know we are bad away and that gives them the confidence to have a good go.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMgs3lFwkQ Enjoy it - and your moaning................

[/quote]

Here''s a deal you sanctimonious little twerp, if we get relegated you agree to fu*k off!

[/quote]Careful Wiz, your mask is slipping again.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]At home though we have put on several terrific displays - and will need to again.  That has to be the saving grace this season - and picking up a point or two in the last four games looks a must.   [/quote]

Here''s a deal you sanctimonious little twerp, if we get relegated you agree to fu*k off![/quote]

How pleasant you are, Jimbo - or is it Wiz?   That line does sound suspiciously like it. Oh and as you highlighted the bit in red - did you have a comment to offer on that or did you suddenly realise "oh, LDC is right"?     Maybe that is what you found hard to take......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

Here''s a deal you sanctimonious little twerp, if we get relegated you agree to fu*k off![/quote]

How pleasant you are, Jimbo - or is it Wiz?   That line does sound suspiciously like it.

Oh and as you highlighted the bit in red - did you have a comment to offer on that or did you suddenly realise "oh, LDC is right"?     Maybe that is what you found hard to take......

[/quote]

You''ve never been right in your life LDC.  If you continue to write utter bilge then I will continue to pick you up on it.

And pay no heed to Bor x 3/Chops, he''s confused himself.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[quote user="lake district canary"]At home though we have put on several terrific displays - and will need to again.  That has to be the saving grace this season - and picking up a point or two in the last four games looks a must.   [/quote]

Here''s a deal you sanctimonious little twerp, if we get relegated you agree to fu*k off![/quote]How pleasant you are, Jimbo - or is it Wiz?   That line does sound suspiciously like it. Oh and as you highlighted the bit in red - did you have a comment to offer on that or did you suddenly realise "oh, LDC is right"?     Maybe that is what you found hard to take......[/quote]

You''ve never been right in your life LDC.  If you continue to write utter bilge then I will continue to pick you up on it.

And pay no heed to Bor x 3/Chops, he''s confused himself.[/quote]

Now lets get this right.  You highlight two lines of my post.  Then fail to comment on it, just preferring to put a line that comes straight of the Wiz quotebook.   But you''ve done that before, numerous times. So are you Wiz, or ar you just "borrowing" one of his lines? 

Oh, and what about that bit in red?  Still no comment?