Sign in to follow this  

well said Rob Butler.

Was on radio Snorfolk this morning venting his spleen. Saying RVW would struggle in the championship and is a complete dud. Hughton tactics away from home are to blame for the poor shows along with the players not showing any passion for the club or our fantastic travelling support. He can''t fathom why RVW gets the nod over Hooper every week other than Hughton being embarrased that he thought so highly of RVW and is praying for a miracle change in form and even says that Becchio should be higher up the pecking order than RVW. He fears that the travelling support will give up before the club realise they have a problem and Hughton should be gone regardless as soon as the last game ends against Arsenal.

I quite like him - not to everyone''s taste but evidently a huge Norwich fan who tends to go through the same emotions as most of us.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

RVW does more in general than Hooper.

Hooper has missed a hell of a lot more clear cut chances than RVW. Including half a dozen one on ones in the area, with the ball firmly under his control.

Becchio is not good enough.

What a hilarious post, and even more hilarious Butler gets paid to come out with this drivel.

Ha just read your post Gingerpele with amazement. Hooper is a much better footballer than RVW.

As has been said on many occasions now, you cannot judge any of our strikers under this coaching team. Messi would struggle with the non service.

If we get a new manager next season and Hooper is still with us he will be an important part of our squad.

Just my opinion of course

I wouldn''t say its drivel because many (maybe even most) fans think the same way, but how this guy somehow speaks, represents norwich fans is just wrong. Although its very easy to talk about others from behind a keyboard, I must admit he''s up there with Piers Morgan, Blair, Osbourne, Hitler and Justin Beiber.

....now theres a dinner party to miss.

Having seen his twitter feed and watched him countless times on the wireless I''ve come to the conclusion he''s the mirror image of this message board both when we lose and when we win. Also reacts to team selections following a win or loss the same as this message board. I always stick up for this place so I can''t really criticise him.

In what way Bury?

He''s slower on the ball, he runs around a bit more but RVW actually wins the ball back. RVW is better in the air, hasn''t fluffed a dozen great chances.mnot his fault he had a penalty stollen away from him. Not hai fault the wonderful amazingly talented Hoolahan doesn''t even attempt to find one of his many runs between the CBs he starts every game only to stop when Wes turns round and passes the ball back to Snoddy.

Hooper is not a much better footballer, he got lucky with the penalty, scored a cracker and then had a little confidence for the next half dozen games.

And how can you say you can''t judge a striker in this system, then Judge them?

Hello Daniel[:)]

I''ve watched him countless times on the wireless. I guess when I finally get a radio I''ll be able to listen to him on that too....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

Hooper is not a much better footballer, he got lucky with the penalty, scored a cracker and then had a little confidence for the next half dozen games. [/quote]Or you could say, the Hooper and Elmander pairing has 5 goals in their last 7 starts.The last time this pairing started a game was Cardiff away, before that home to Fulham during which Hooper scored.The pairing was then dumped for RvW--Hooper pairing which failed, then one up front, and more recently RvW--Elmander.I am sure our manager has a good explanation as to why our most successful strikerforce has been pretty much overlooked for the last 3 months.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]In what way Bury?

He''s slower on the ball, he runs around a bit more but RVW actually wins the ball back. RVW is better in the air, hasn''t fluffed a dozen great chances.mnot his fault he had a penalty stollen away from him. Not hai fault the wonderful amazingly talented Hoolahan doesn''t even attempt to find one of his many runs between the CBs he starts every game only to stop when Wes turns round and passes the ball back to Snoddy.

Hooper is not a much better footballer, he got lucky with the penalty, scored a cracker and then had a little confidence for the next half dozen games.

And how can you say you can''t judge a striker in this system, then Judge them?[/quote]From the same person who thinks Johnson is the best player at the club

If someone could be bothered to work out minutes played since they last scored, for our strikers, where would Becchio come in that list?

I think Aguero and Suarez would struggle to score many goals in a yellow shirt with the way the team is set up TBH.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Ha just read your post Gingerpele with amazement. Hooper is a much better footballer than RVW.

As has been said on many occasions now, you cannot judge any of our strikers under this coaching team. Messi would struggle with the non service.

If we get a new manager next season and Hooper is still with us he will be an important part of our squad. [/quote]Agree with all that BY. In fact the only issue I''d have is to replace the word "if" with "when" as the first word in your final sentence.

I do not think Johnson is the best player at the club, I have never said that and unless about a dozen leave I won''t. Where on earth have you got that idea from.

[quote user="splutcho"]Rob Butler is a total moron.[/quote]

Why do you say that ? How can Rob Butler be described as a total moron ?

What I think is verging on moronic is someone resorting to that sort of abusive insult to describe a local radio presenter who is clearly passionate about our club and puts forward views and opinions which can hardly be described as extreme, whether you agree with them or not.

I''m afraid it''s you who are the idiot.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Ha just read your post Gingerpele with amazement. Hooper is a much better footballer than RVW. As has been said on many occasions now, you cannot judge any of our strikers under this coaching team. Messi would struggle with the non service. If we get a new manager next season and Hooper is still with us he will be an important part of our squad. Just my opinion of course[/quote]

And mine too Mr Bury. [Y]

For those of you having a pop at Rob Butler maybe you could explain and discuss what is so wrong with what he said. It was spot on for me but hey what do I know ?

Just to add the add the post by Citizen gives food for thought but as it contains statistics I am sure the usual suspects will be along with a different take on it. Mind you I see it as a FACT. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

For those of you having a pop at Rob Butler maybe you could explain and discuss what is so wrong with what he said. It was spot on for me .....

[/quote]Agree with you TillyRob Butler isn''t everyone''s cup of tea and he is opinionated but isn''t that good thing to be when commenting on something for which you have a real passion ? Not before time someone on Radio Norfolk has found the balls to tell it like it is.I quite like Chris Goreham but my God he''s so bland. Just like the ex-player co-commentators they wheel in every week. Talk about '' fence sitting ''.The local football hacks are usually expert at keeping '' on-side '' but even they''ve been a bit rebellious in recent weeks.It''s all looking pretty bleak for Chris Hughton and I doubt even a barnstorming finish to the season will be enough to save him.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Are you recovered now?[/quote]

Not fully functioning yet Winky but well on the way thanks.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Are you recovered now?[/quote]

Not fully functioning yet Winky but well on the way thanks.

[/quote]

Brilliant news Mr Til.[Y]