Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Unbeaten in 6 at home 12 points from a possible 18!

If we beat West Brom on Saturday we will have exactly the same number of points as we did after 33 games last season.

We did go on to get a further 9 to take us to 44 and I really cant see us getting that from our last 5 this season.

So is it that bad, I am keeping prositve and really looking forward to Saturday, lets face it there isn''t much else to get excited about.

This is what makes me angry

At home. We are actually very good.

The football isn''t always entertaining... but on paper we are a very hard team to beat at Carrow Road

But our away form is an absolute joke.

What can be so hard about going away!?!?!

Never mind on paper... on the pitch at FCR since the start of January we are unbeaten and the only goal we''ve conceded in the league was a dubious penalty.

So it''s strange that we are so dreadful away at the moment.   I don''t understand it.

If we stay up - as I expect - it will be down to our home form.  Although we do have more away wins than we had last season up until the final day.

we are still bouncing along at a point a game so why are people wetting them selves we are Norwich and we will finish with 38 plus points liverpool ,arsenal who are they be positive .

[quote user="Yellow since 1977"]

If we beat West Brom on Saturday we will have exactly the same number of points as we did after 33 games last season.[/quote]

And I seem to remember at this time last year there was a lot of talk about possible relegation too. I don''t think either last season nor this will go down as being particularly good, regardless of our final league position.

Moo 

Away is a problem, there is no doubt. But apart from just saying "we''re rubbish" which is all some people have to say, the problems are that we didn''t get the goals we deserved on the balance of play and chances created at Cardiff or West Ham.  If we had drawn those games, or won one or both of them, the away form overall wouldn''t look half so bad and we would be on 34-38 points now. 

But we did lose those two games and that has just sent confidence way back.   We were always likely to struggle against Villa and Southampton so losses there were not a great surprise.   The opportunities were missed in games we should really have won, on chances created - and that has cost us. 

Home is excellent form - overall, away has to be looked at as opportunities missed.  The chance is there to redeem ourselves at Fulham - if we can take the attack to them like we did at West Ham and at our recent home matches - and hopefully lay a few ghosts in the process. 

On A Question of Sport, Away was always worth 2 points. Reckon we should offer 4 points for an away win and get them motivated to try harder.