Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

POTS winner....

snodgrass for me, when injury free and match fit he has been our best player, howson just behind for similar reasons.

Concur with others saying that it''s not helpful to choose Nash: nothing like being valued in your work is there?Olsen or Snodgrass for me. Olsen has played most consistently but Snodgrass never goes missing. He wouldn''t get half the stick he does from some quarters if he just "let things drift" when he''s playing badly - but he never does. There''s an idiot sitting near me who never gives him a break - moan after moan - if I were braver, I''d say something to him but as a wimp, I''ll stick to my keyboard!Of course there is also the issue that he is the source of a large proportion of our goals either directly or through key passes/ crosses etc.

Yellow Shirt wrote:

Olsson is the only player who makes sense to me. Snodgrass was woeful for the majority of the season, Ruddy has not been himself (although I think that is more about the defence hes had in front of him) Fer, Redmond, Hooper, Martin have all had little bursts of good but not all season.

Maybe Tettey for 2nd place but has had some really poor showings mixed in there too.

This.