Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

How many would Bayern Munich beat us by ?

thats what i mean ricardo what hope would we have ? also take into account hughton would have demoralised the lads by banging on about bayern for a week !!!  double figures if they fancied it [;)]

If pep wants a real challenge then I know of a job available in the summer that will test his ability! Let''s see him achieve those possession rates with our midfield!

City''s record against Bayern is the best of any English team and is always likely to be so.

[quote user="im spartacus"]thats what i mean ricardo what hope would we have ? also take into account hughton would have demoralised the lads by banging on about bayern for a week !!!  double figures if they fancied it [;)][/quote]If we hung about a bit with kick offs and goal kicks etc, i''d fancy us to get 15%.[:D]

[quote user="pete"]City''s record against Bayern is the best of any English team and is always likely to be so.[/quote]i think chelsea beating them in the champions league final in their own back yard might just trump us ?

Hopefully hapless hughton has learned from Munich how to play against man utd at old Trafford.

Some how I doubt he intellectually gets what they are doing let alone be able to replicate it. He truly is useless

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Head like a thrup''nny bit.[/quote]

Aaaah, memories of Doherty.