Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Scotland has done quite well for me recently so I''m staying there. Play-off Championship contenders Queen of South (7-4-4-22-15) entertain a hopeless Morton side (1-2-12-10-33).Queen of South v Morton.......Home Win.Good luck Meth. [Y]I''m also sticking with my regular Norwich bet. City to win and Hooper to score.Good luck Twidio. [:)]

This offering from League 1:

PRESTON v Crawley Town. HOME WIN

Good Luck Meth and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet,Joseph Yobo to score anytime. Good Luck Twidio.

My bets are: Howson to score anytime Wolfswinkel to score firstNorwich to win 2-1Draw 1-1Norwich to win 1-0My pick is VfB Stuttgart

V

Borussia Dortmund
away win [;)]

Madrid to beat Vallecano for me please in La Liga.As for Norwich bet, Wes to score anytime.Good luck all.

Going Dutch this week please with a...

PSV Home win.

All the best Meth and one and all.

Good Evening all and good luck to all of our pickers.

MMMK - Palace -v- CHELSEA AWAY WIN

MM - Vfb Stuttgart -v- BORUSSIA DORTMUND AWAY WIN

Eddie Nigel is fine for whatever date suits for the Norwich match bet thank you.

[quote user="twidio"]My bets are: Howson to score anytime Wolfswinkel to score firstNorwich to win 2-1Draw 1-1Norwich to win 1-0My pick is VfB Stuttgart

V

Borussia Dortmund
away win [;)]
[/quote]

Thanks for these Ryan. This will give all us PUPs added interest tomorrow afternoon. I''ve placed them with Bet365 and we have : -

Howson to score anytime @7/1 which would return £8

Wolfswinkel to score first @ 9/1 which would return £10

Norwich to win 2-1 @ 18/1 which would return £19

Draw 1-1 @ 13/2 which would return £7.50

Norwich to win 1-0 @ 14/1 which would return £15

Great use of the fiver there. Here''s hoping we win 2-1 with Wolfswinkel scoring first and Howson scoring last [:)][Y]

Absolutely amazing guys. As I type I have had 27 different picks from 34 of you brilliant PUPs.

I have enjoyed going through them all and believe me I have studied and considered every single

one of them. I have to once again thank NN for giving me the chance to spend three evenings choosing

these selections. It has though been as difficult as it has been enjoyable picking just six from the vast array

of games you guys have offered. but here goes with the final six and apologies to those who didn''t make it in.

1.  Real Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano  -  Chellecity, Swindon Canary, Hector B, Beauseant, NWC

Currently 1/25 at bet365, rubbish odds but you can''t ignore the majority

2.  Rangers to beat Arbroath  -  Hissing Sid, Gravy Canary

My only pick from the home countries

3.  CSKA Moscow to beat Volga Nizhny Novgorod  -  Cosmic Twin

I liked this one and nearly put it down as my pick, currently 2/9 at bet365

4.  Salzburg to beat Wacker Innsbruck  -  Trent Canary

I couldn''t ignore the top man''s pick

5.  Borrussia Dortmund to beat Stuttgart  -  Twidio, MM

Another one that I have good feelings about, and decent odds at 7/10 at the moment.

6.  PSV to beat Groningen  -  Nutty, Inchy BD Wolfswinkel

This last pick could have been any one of six or seven of the remaining ones just hope its the right one.

Well that''s the fun bit done, now just a nervous wait for these results (and also the most important one as well) to

come in this weekend.

Thanks once again for all your help and good luck to City and all PUPs

MC

[quote user="MethCanary"]

Absolutely amazing guys. As I type I have had 27 different picks from 34 of you brilliant PUPs.

I have enjoyed going through them all and believe me I have studied and considered every single

one of them. I have to once again thank NN for giving me the chance to spend three evenings choosing

these selections. It has though been as difficult as it has been enjoyable picking just six from the vast array

of games you guys have offered. but here goes with the final six and apologies to those who didn''t make it in.

1.  Real Madrid to beat Rayo Vallecano  -  Chellecity, Swindon Canary, Hector B, Beauseant, NWC

Currently 1/25 at bet365, rubbish odds but you can''t ignore the majority

2.  Rangers to beat Arbroath  -  Hissing Sid, Gravy Canary

My only pick from the home countries

3.  CSKA Moscow to beat Volga Nizhny Novgorod  -  Cosmic Twin

I liked this one and nearly put it down as my pick, currently 2/9 at bet365

4.  Salzburg to beat Wacker Innsbruck  -  Trent Canary

I couldn''t ignore the top man''s pick

5.  Borrussia Dortmund to beat Stuttgart  -  Twidio, MM

Another one that I have good feelings about, and decent odds at 7/10 at the moment.

6.  PSV to beat Groningen  -  Nutty, Inchy BD Wolfswinkel

This last pick could have been any one of six or seven of the remaining ones just hope its the right one.

Well that''s the fun bit done, now just a nervous wait for these results (and also the most important one as well) to

come in this weekend.

Thanks once again for all your help and good luck to City and all PUPs

MC

[/quote]

Wow Meth, fantastic job buddy. We can all see how much thought you''ve put into these. They look nailed on to me and surely only cruel luck can stop us recording another win in this fantastic season. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £37.70 Here are the details : -

Dortmund

3/4

2:30 Sat

Rangers

1/5

3:00 Sat

Salzburg

1/12

6:00 Sat

Real Madrid

1/16

9:00 Sat

PSV

3/10

11:30 Sun

CSKA Moscow

1/5

5:45 Mon

So we have 4 games tomorrow, 1 on Sunday and the final leg on Monday. Excitemement over 3 days! Good luck everyone[:)][Y]

Dortmund were 2-0 down, but brought it back to 2-2 and Stuttgart a man down with just under 20 minutes to go. And Rangers 1-0 up at half time.
Come on Dortmund!!

I was just about to post Rangers have done it with a late winner. But then Flash Scores popped up saying Arbroath had equalised again. But now its saying full time score is 2-1 to Rangers. So looks like Rangers have done it!

All good so far after a couple of scares Meth! Well done Dortmund and Rangers for coming through for us. Salzburg are currently drawing 0-0. I got the time hopelesly wrong for PSV who kick off this evening at 7:45.

Come on Salzburg, give us a goal!

And my apologies to young Twidio in giving him such a hopeless game for a Norwich fan to pick. It''s an extremely difficult task for the PUP who has to select in our away games at the moment.

Salzburg failed to find a goal :(
After the late winners in the two earlier games I thought Salzburg might make things a bit more comfortable, but aparently not. Unlucky Meth. And unlucky Twidio, silly old Norwich messing everything up!!

Salzburg!!![:@]

Finished 0-0. Gutted for Meth and our top PUP Trent because they have just wrecked his 100% record. 32 consecutive winners was tremendous though.

So after last week''s PUP win and City win we are back down to earth with a bump. Unlucky Meth, I think everyone would have selected Salzburg this weekend.

Unbelievable!!!! That was the game I was least worried about, but I guess that''s how it goes sometimes.

Hopefully we''ll have better luck next week. Thanks for all your help and support though guys much appreciated,

I love being part of this thread.

MC

Bugga. That was about as sure as I have been for a game all season. Ho Hum. Unlucky Meth - Looked a good final six, quite a few landmines in this weeks results.

Both tonight''s matches were winning selections so now I can give you the stats. 37 PUPs picked and 24 (65%) were successful. 17 of the 28 results picked were correct (61%) So a week with many banana skins and we gave poor Meth too much to do. Young Twidio also had a thankless task with the Norwich bet.

As  said earlier Salzburg did for Trent''s 100% record. Bayerrn Munich also did foir Scooby who was right on his heels. Broadslim managed a winner and is now neck and neck with Trent going into the home straight. Her''s the latest PUPs league showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Norfolkbroadslim 32 33 97%
Trent Canary 32 33 97%
Scooby 31 33 94%
Hissing Sid 30 33 91%
Statto 29 32 91%
Cosmic Twin 29 33 88%
Twidio 21 24 88%
Herman 26 30 87%
Leedscanary 19 22 86%
Beauseant 26 31 84%
GMF 26 31 84%
Graham Humphrey 26 31 84%