Sign in to follow this  
FCC

A plan for Fulham

Let''s take the clappers to the Cottage and make enough noise to convince the team it''s a home game.

Ok, .......... I''ll get my coat.

5 at the back martin, turner. yobo, bassong, olsson. 2 defensive midfielder tettey and johnson. Howson, Snodgrass and Redmond in middle. Elmander up front trying to keep Fulham defenders busy.

Need to do something to shore up the defence in what is a game we must not lose.

It won''t be pretty but when is it ever.

Pete, no room in your line up for Ruddy then.

Not sure the rules allow us to play 12 otherwise. Even with 12 would we be able to hold out?

I just have a feeling we may win this time around - but am not sure it will be enough.

The best plan for the last six games is to have someone else pick the team, someone else coach the team, and someone else motivate the team. Someone that doesn''t keep telling us about the quality of the opposition and undermining our own chances. In simple terms, (almost) anyone but Hughton!

9.30am - leave Carrow Road

1.00/1.30pm - arrive at Fulham - go to pub

2.50pm - leave pub

3.00pm - arrive at ground, get pie and go to seat

3.06pm - minutes silence for Hillsborough

3.07pm - Kick off

5.00pm - leave ground

8.00pm - arrive back at Carrow Road

[quote user="FCC"]I just have a feeling we may win this time around - but am not sure it will be enough.[/quote]

I hope you''re right, but I''m also not sure your feeling will be enough to get us the win.  Let''s hope the players just don''t put in a dreadful display at Fulham, yet again.

The last 2 seasons have been awful.  before then I can''t remember if we played at Craven Cottage since the even worse 6-0 under Worthie ?

[quote user="pete"]5 at the back martin, turner. yobo, bassong, olsson. 2 defensive midfielder tettey and johnson. Howson, Snodgrass and Redmond in middle. Elmander up front trying to keep Fulham defenders busy.

Need to do something to shore up the defence in what is a game we must not lose.

It won''t be pretty but when is it ever.[/quote]

Even despite the fact there''s no goalie in your line up Pete, I''m not sure having 5 defenders would help us.. it seems we usually concede due to individual errors at the back, so having an extra error-prone CB might just increase our chances of conceding! I''d say we need to do what we seemingly never do against Fulham, and press them high up, work harder than them for every ball, and try and nick the first goal. They are poor, and poor teams don''t react well to being pressed and out-fought. But I know we''ll just sit back and let them play.. grrrr!

[quote user="pete"]5 at the back martin, turner. yobo, bassong, olsson. 2 defensive midfielder tettey and johnson. Howson, Snodgrass and Redmond in middle. Elmander up front trying to keep Fulham defenders busy.

It won''t be pretty but when is it ever.[/quote]

If we do that we should keep Fulham down to 4. We have no chance of getting anything at Fulham. None.