Sign in to follow this  
My Dad Is Fat

!!Neutal Zone!!

Me and a few of my mates ordered tickets for the fulham game and we''re sitting in the neutal zone. but not sure what kind off rules are set for the area; such as wearing norwich colours and chanting?

Anybody out there that can help?!

I''m in the neutral end and am going to wear colours and chant.  I can''t see how they can stop us.  Fulham fans have no more rights in that stand than we do.

Incidently, are you Phil Mulryne''s son?

[quote]Me and a few of my mates ordered tickets for the fulham game and we''re sitting in the neutal zone. but not sure what kind off rules are set for the area; such as wearing norwich colours and chanting? ...[/quote]

Isn''t that the bit just on the edge of the Klingon Empire??I wouldn''t wear colours,but make sure your phasers are set to stun

I will be in there wearing Norwich colours and chanting. On the website it stated that if you bought a ticket in the neutral area you could be sitting next home fans, away fans or neutrals. Also it was advertised on their offical site as tickets for Norwich supporters.

[quote]Me and a few of my mates ordered tickets for the fulham game and we''re sitting in the neutal zone. but not sure what kind off rules are set for the area; such as wearing norwich colours and chanting? ...[/quote]

Well at the moment there''s about 12 of us sitting in Block Z of one of the home stands and were all wearing colours.

That particular section of the ground is usually ticket for away supporters only or pay on the gate for home and neutral spectators. Since the neutral zone is already sold out I should imagine it''s going to be filled entirely with City supporters