Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

West Brom in disarray?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26857805

Saido Berahino looking at taking legal action against James Morrison for punching him after their game against Cardiff.

Surely this dressing room disruption can only help our cause on Saturday?

You''d think this makes 3 points on Saturday look a lot closer. Teams with problems behind the scenes often struggle on the pitch

I am convinced that most clubs have this stuff going on and come match day it makes little difference and could even have the opposite affect and make them harder to beat....... 

I''d normally agree with you Dubai Mark, but don''t recall too many footballers taking legal action over such matters before, unless its all swept under the rug with a settlement.

Worrying really, because every time we''ve faced a team who are really struggling (e.g. Villa/Swansea etc.) we''ve lost in spectacular style...

Still, at least this means an early goal or two might cause them to lose the plot.

Looks like Anichebe back on Saturday from injury. Olsson back from suspension.

[quote user="I.S."]Worrying really, because every time we''ve faced a team who are really struggling (e.g. Villa/Swansea etc.) we''ve lost in spectacular style... [/quote]Not quite true though.  Sunderland? West Brom away?

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I see a banana skin.....[/quote]

Agreed. I just can''t see how we can win this game. In fact, I hope we play with a midfield 5 to try and at least safeguard a point.

Having read a little more on this, from quotes attributed to West Brom "insider"....for what its worth, it seems the lad who got thumped "was asking for it" and that it could have been any of the other players who put him in his place.............

[quote user="Vanwink"]Are you a nervous type of person Jimbo?[/quote]

Only when it concerns our beloved City Mr Vanwink. [:D]

Our recent home record shouldn''t give you too much cause for concern. Just stay cool and worry about the away games.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Having read a little more on this, from quotes attributed to West Brom "insider"....for what its worth, it seems the lad who got thumped "was asking for it" and that it could have been any of the other players who put him in his place.............[/quote]

Sounds like the new Craig Bellamy.

Let''s hope they lock a few of the squad members in the bog on the way down.