Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

35 or 36 enough

well we are so close i think 35 or 36 points will keep you up., cant believe after being 7 or 8 points adrift of all just a matter of weeks ago.i really am getting excited with just three games to go.but two away games out of the three left worries the crap out of me. what a time to record your first away win would be better than going top at xmas at portaloo rd   when we was in the championship. or could we get two away draws and a win against brum keep trying to work out all the might be permatations of us and the others. roll on sat its going to be a war prey for no injuries otbc.

"No, it''s not that simple - what if Palace, Fulham and West Brom win all theirs?"

I would think thats its almost a lock that we stay up if we win the last 3 games.

2 wins and a draw would probably be OK too.

No way does WBA beat both Arsenal, Man Utd and Portsmouth, Southampton cant catch us if we win.

It would be cool if Fulham lost the 3 games before ours meaning its all in our hands.

39 is a lock, 37 may be enough as well.

West Brom will not beat both Man U and Arsenal.
Palace might but its too bad to think about.
Southampton just dont look like they have the confidence to win the remainder of the matches and they arent exactly on a roll.

2 wins might do it

I simply based this on my belief that WBA, Southampton and Palace won''t win all their remaining games.

But I guess what I mean is which ever of the bottom four wins their remaining games will stay up - who ever can piece together a mini run now.

I just can''t see all the bottom four suddenly winning.

So, I stand by that - if City get 9 (7 maybe?) points from the remaining games, we''re home and dry.

[quote]No, it''s not that simple - what if Palace, Fulham and West Brom win all theirs?[/quote]

If we win all of ours, Fulham can''t win all of theirs...

OK I think we are all of the opinion that we must try and win all three.

However I think everyone is over estimating the 3 teams around us.

The most important thing for us at the moment is not to lose at Southampton. A point there would probably take us out of the drop zone for this week. A win there and we are almost laughing!

35 pts is very likely to be enough.

2-1 to stay up with WILLIAM HILL at the moment is great value.

Palace will not win at Newcastle and they will struggle to win at Charlton who are well organised and tough to break down. And the saving grace for us is that if we lose or draw at Saints tomorrow they will go to Palace desperate for another win so they could easily cancel each other out.

Southampton 2-3 Norwich

Newcastle 2-1 Crystal Palace

West Brom 0-2 Arsenal

Norwich 2-1 Birmingham

Man U 3-0 West Brom

Crystal Palace 1-1 Southampton

Safe before the last day. Party at the cottage.

Time to believe, brothers and sisters. otbc

In the absence of the Wiz''s misty balls I have perused long and hard into my cloudy bitter dregs and and I see us 4th bottom by a point and a party at the cottage!!