Sign in to follow this  
Standard Beagle

RVW on a 100k a week Contract

[quote user="Bilbo Baggins"]According to a reliable source, Mr Van Wolfswinkel informed a friend that he was on 100k a week. If this is true, what a total rip off.[/quote]

Not even half right.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="Bilbo Baggins"]According to a reliable source, Mr Van Wolfswinkel informed a friend that he was on 100k a week. If this is true, what a total rip off.[/quote]

Not even half right.

[/quote]

Over 200k[:^)]

[quote user="Bilbo Baggins"]According to a reliable source, Mr Van Wolfswinkel informed a friend that he was on 100k a week.

If this is true, what a total rip off.[/quote]you tell us this is a reliable sourcethen wonder if it is true

are you from suffolk perhaps, as you don''t sound too bright ?

I regularly tell kids at the academy i run that i''m on €1000 a week plus bonuses, but only if they ask. I''m unpaid btw it, just gives me a laugh.

I doubt v much if RvW said ''hey guess what, i''m on €100k a week'' to a reliable source, or should it read ''unreliable sauce.''

Maybe he gets paid in these per week?

[img]http://www.oldtimecandy.com/assets/images/singles/100grand.jpg[/img]

If anyone thinks we are paying any player more than £50ka week then you are mental. We are in the bottom 3 when it comes to weekly wage bills.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Not even half right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be honest NN we''ve done the "highest paid player" to death. Might as well say that Rvw wouldnt get out of bed for £200k, some people would believe it. In fact looking at Miss Bianca I''m not sure I would  get out either [:)]

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Not even half right.

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be honest NN we''ve done the "highest paid player" to death. Might as well say that Rvw wouldnt get out of bed for £200k, some people would believe it. In fact looking at Miss Bianca I''m not sure I would  get out either [:)]

[/quote]

I do think some of our players are fortunate that the manager is unpopular. In a world where many are constantly told to tighten their belts leaving less money available for leisure football tickets are £40/£60 a pop. So much the extra millions that the club earns gos straight back out in players wages. If we want PL football that''s the way it has to be but I''m not sure the PL is VFM for supporters who go to games. Thank goodness for the interest free credit on our season tickets!

And if you believe this then you''re a complete moron. He''ll be on around 40K a week, maybe 45 at a push. McNally is the master of being tight with his wallet

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Highest paid player is £40k per week. Hooper. Don''t know about loan players.

[/quote]

how do you know this?

are you his accountant?

[quote user="Bilbo Baggins"]According to a reliable source, Mr Van Wolfswinkel informed a friend that he was on 100k a week.

If this is true, what a total rip off.[/quote]

he is on 45k a week, same as that clown from newcastle. and just above what bechio is getting. what a waste of money.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Highest paid player is £40k per week. Hooper. Don''t know about loan players.

[/quote]

how do you know this?

are you his accountant?

[/quote]

Bloke in the bog told me JTBK. Either that or I just make stuff up. Could be either.