Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Spot fixing arrests

seems afew more have been hauled in................ in the north westwhere curiously we had a very odd game gainst Tranmere in 2010very oddall of whom are in court next Tuesdaywould suggest there are still a few more waiting for the knock at the door

dodgy penalties given against usForster sent offpenalty not given for us

How interesting. Remember that game well and would not be surprised if this is included in investigations.

I''m confident that there was no wrong doing and the referee had an excellent game I feel.

Friday night on SKY!

The world''s most blatant handball which everyone saw............apart from the officials! The player looked genuinely embarrassed.

Was a strange game as we lost, but we didn''t actually play that badly!

Can''t imagine the official were "in on it"!!! These alegations will be more like ensuring there is a corner before a certain time, or a throw in within the first 2 minutes of the game. Small elements that really aren''t that noticeable!

I see Preston have been named and our own Declan Rudd''s on loan there isn''t he?

As there''s no EDIT button on here I must add I wasn''t accusing Declan of any wrong doings quite the opposite in fact. I''ll be glad when we get him back home.

curiously one of those arrested yesterday (John Welsh) actually played in that Tranmere game against usand the goalscorer - two penalties and one spectaular dive was Ian Thomas Moore, who is the son of former Tranmere manager Ronnie Moore, who is now up on charges of betting fraud himselfhmmmm

[quote user="City1st"]curiously one of those arrested yesterday (John Welsh) actually played in that Tranmere game against usand the goalscorer - two penalties and one spectaular dive was Ian Thomas Moore, who is the son of former Tranmere manager Ronnie Moore, who is now up on charges of betting fraud himselfhmmmm[/quote]

I wonder if there had been a spot bet on that punch up with Hucks at Rotherham..................