Sign in to follow this  
#

The refund is a PR stunt!

Please discuss............if Archant allows us such freedoms.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]I didn''t agree with your opinions about the refund but replied anyway. There was nothing offensive about your op. How silly.[/quote]

Did you notice they chopped my reply to you Nest.

[quote user="alartz"]Hat they need to do is refund all the away performances[/quote]Screw that, use the money to sort out a severance package for Hughton and to bring in a manager who actually wants to play football...

Hands up all those who really believe the players are actually paying for this refund.............no I don''t either.

Maybe this unmoderated forum is being somewhat moderated?!?!

As for the refund, I suggested they keep mine and put it towards the pay-off they will need to find in the summer for Hughton and his two clowns. It will be a significant sum.

Wiz wrote the following post at 03/04/2014 10:14 AM:

the bristol nest wrote:

I didn''t agree with your opinions about the refund but replied anyway. There was nothing offensive about your op. How silly.

Did you notice they chopped my reply to you Nest.

No they had chopped it.Not good.

[quote user="DistantCanary"]Maybe this unmoderated forum is being somewhat moderated?!?! As for the refund, I suggested they keep mine and put it towards the pay-off they will need to find in the summer for Hughton and his two clowns. It will be a significant sum.[/quote]

It is Distant by Pete........ just sent me the emails.........as usual no explanations..........so cheap.

Carrowroad.net..........Wiz''s true home.

I started a post entiltled "What happened to Wiz''s refund post" this morning, it was pulled within minutes, with as far as I could tell, no replies.

So, yes someone is a bit touchy around here.

[quote user="Wiz"]Hands up all those who really believe the players are actually paying for this refund.............no I don''t either.[/quote]

I tuped this with mu nose coz my hans r up.

Just remember folks there is a social media guru sitting down at Carrow Road and my money says the answer to thread and post deletions over this matter lays there. Pete will deny it and this post will be deleted followed by an e-mail.

[quote user="Hopeless Hughton"]Larter, where the fuck are you ?[/quote]

I''m applying for the managers job. I figured if you haven''t got a clue how to manage a football team. Apply at Norwich city

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just remember folks there is a social media guru sitting down at Carrow Road and my money says the answer to thread and post deletions over this matter lays there. Pete will deny it and this post will be deleted followed by an e-mail.[/quote]
Paranoid much? If they really do have a social media guru then I doubt he''d be wasting his time with censoring this sad little forum. Anyone with half a brain would know that such a thing is a waste of time and not worth the risk of the potential fallout from such a move. I''m guessing the reason the thread was pulled for predictable reasons, most threads go off topic and degrade into mud slinging and any number of them could easily be locked or deleted to be fair to pete.
Ultimately this is Archant''s house and we play by their rules or leave.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just remember folks there is a social media guru sitting down at Carrow Road and my money says the answer to thread and post deletions over this matter lays there. Pete will deny it and this post will be deleted followed by an e-mail.[/quote]

As I always take your posts as gospel Mr Til is this really whats going on here?

Incorrect.
[quote user="Ginja"]I''m guessing the reason the thread was pulled for predictable reasons, most threads go off topic and degrade into mud slinging and any number of them could easily be locked or deleted to be fair to pete.
[/quote]Correct.Hope this helps.

well well, there''s a surpriseI put up a post listing some of wiz''s previous lies - most of which can still be found on this forum and many others have read, and it is taken downso aparently it is ok to claim that Delia Smith has been stealing from the club - but not to refer to that claim !that you can make extraordinary claims about the state of your health, but no one can question those claimsit is also ok to call Norwich City''s manager a bu  gger and a s od, but not to point out how offensive those claims are

How long will this post remain before the wiz troll complains that his is being victimised . ......... again ?rather makes a mockery of debate or even a forum

Ginja believe me there is someone dedicated to social media who was appointed at the time Mr.McNally stopped his dialogue on Twitter and without going into it I know for a fact this messageboard is monitored at Carrow Road.

Now then Jimbo ( or is it Wiz being as you have called me Mr.Til which is one of his pet names for me [;)] ) I am merely suggesting in view of above that this in my opinion is why the original thread was deleted. Everybody on here knows of Wiz and his antics including his numerous rants at Delia and Stephen Fry that go unchecked so why would anyone want this current subject matter pulled ? Just maybe the media office did not want all their good work undone.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Just remember folks there is a social media guru sitting down at Carrow Road and my money says the answer to thread and post deletions over this matter lays there. Pete will deny it and this post will be deleted followed by an e-mail.[/quote]

Incorrect.

[quote user="Ginja"]I''m guessing the reason the thread was pulled for predictable reasons, most threads go off topic and degrade into mud slinging and any number of them could easily be locked or deleted to be fair to pete.

[/quote]

Correct.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Thats a load of old pony Pete.........you pulled at least 3 of my posts which were quite innocent.......hands up for the other three though.[;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Just remember folks there is a social media guru sitting down at Carrow Road and my money says the answer to thread and post deletions over this matter lays there. Pete will deny it and this post will be deleted followed by an e-mail.[/quote]

Incorrect.

[/quote]

Correct.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Blimey Pete we don''t see you for weeks but just 44 minutes after I post you are on my case.Anything mentioning the media office at NCFC and bingo but effing and jeffing and stupid threads go unchecked.[:(]

Anyway please just confirm there is a Social media guru at Carrow Road  as Ginja tends to disbelieve me on that and you grouped it in your " incorrect " post.

Have a nice day and I will return to my paranioa. [:D]

A quick look on Twitter reveals there is, indeed, a "Social media chap for Norwich City" although I have never spoken to him.Hope this helps Tilly and that you are fit and well again.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]A quick look on Twitter reveals there is, indeed, a "Social media chap for Norwich City" although I have never spoken to him.

Hope this helps Tilly and that you are fit and well again.
[/quote]

[Y]

So the wiztroll admits to causing three posts to be removed. An activity that he has previously strenuously denied, so yet another lie.The concern arising here is that these ''rules'' are being very arbitarily applied.Time and time again offensive name calling is ignored - and I mean those extreme swear words. Yet when someone is challenged on THEIR previous claims the post is removed. The nub of it in this case being that wiz has stated that he is a wheelchair user, yet also stated that he recently sat in the Barclay stand - a contradiction.I do not think that questioning this contradoction is going off topic when subject matter is attendance at City games. If someone is trying to gain credibility by falsely claiming to have attended games then it cannot be wrong to expose those claims in this context.What also seems odd is that given the recent furore over offensive remarks made to Chris Hughton via the internet, the name calling of Chris Hughton by wiz remained on this forum untouched.All men are not equal it would seem.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Ginja believe me there is someone dedicated to social media who was appointed at the time Mr.McNally stopped his dialogue on Twitter and without going into it I know for a fact this messageboard is monitored at Carrow Road.

Now then Jimbo ( or is it Wiz being as you have called me Mr.Til which is one of his pet names for me [;)] ) I am merely suggesting in view of above that this in my opinion is why the original thread was deleted. Everybody on here knows of Wiz and his antics including his numerous rants at Delia and Stephen Fry that go unchecked so why would anyone want this current subject matter pulled ? Just maybe the media office did not want all their good work undone.

[/quote]

Sheer coincidence Mr Til, or what else should I call you? You will have to believe what you will I''ll not waste my life explaining if you and others have made up their minds already.

On the threads subject it does seems a little suspect with a vital home game looming, after all its not the first ''no show'' away this season is it?

Why wasn''t it done when 7 went in?