Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Who do you want as manager?

Well thanks for providing the name of four managers Chicken. I asked a straight question and most people are capable of giving a straight answer.

Pep Guardiola or Diego Simeone with a 200m budget*, or Chris Hughton with our realistic budget.

*only if we move to Stratford Olympic Park and rename ourselves Stratford Olympic Park Canaries UTD FC.

Sorry le juge but who are you to tell people what to post?

Surely this is a forum where people can share their views on different subjects rather than just stating a name? Call me old fashioned but isn''t that what a forum is about?

Not having a go just making a point, just find you reaction once or twice in this thread strange given what people have said is justifiable

How many times do we have to do this thread? Sorry to pessimistic but every week we have this discussion.

.....anyway, Mourinho for me.

Was it really too much to ask to have a thread where as many people as possible could just give a simple answer to a simple question, so that we could identify the two or three top choices? Instead of the same old back and forth and essays and inner and outer arguments, from the same old four or five people? We have done arguments countless times. When Dubai Mark chips in with a paragraph on variables and about what division we will be in, and Chicken comes along and contributes four names, and LDC and Chicken make this a thread about what they think about me rather than just giving a name..... then this quickly becomes the three dozenth identikit thread about in, out, and who is rubbish and who is not.I didn''t want to start a thread for the purpose of LDC attempting to have an argument with me, or for somebody to start it into an inner or outer debate, and when you say:"Surely this is a forum where people can share their views on different subjects rather than just stating a name?"Maybe, just maybe, it would have be nice for everybody to share their choice without entering a thread which by the end of the third page had already descending into an argument which would lead to the entire thread being dominated by four or five big egos like LDC, me and Chicken.

I agree threads such as these are taken over by the usual big egos who shout down anyone who disagrees with their weird and worped views.

Sensible discussion rarely happens on here anymore. I occasionally try to engage the group in a meaningful debate about bringing back the Messiah back as Manager and all I hear from the usual sources is that I am a binner or a villa fan. Very childish.

Anyone Paul Lambert for me.

Message to le juge'' mum

What''s for tea tonight sweet cheeks?

[quote user="Le Juge"]Message to LDC:You are a pr*ck. [/quote]

And this is why the whole thread is now defunct

The people on this board are comedy gold. A pinkun message lard movie must be made.

Who would play le juges mum?

"And this is why the whole thread is now defunct"The first person to criticise another posters choice was you matey.

No that was you juge:

"Well thanks for providing the name of four managers Chicken. I asked a straight question and most people are capable of giving a straight answer."

----------------------------

I also asked a straight question and you have failed to provide me with a straight answer

and that is f ing brilliant LDC, you''re best ever post by a stretch!

Not to mention I didn''t give the name of four managers.

I actually gave you one.

It''s strange that you have started two threads of this ilk inside of only a few days. Do you keep failing to get the answers you want?

"Every time somebody makes a suggestion they get shot down in flames, often by people who don''t offer an alternative."

You are more guilty of this than most. Not to mention it sounds very much like "I will not be questioned, you will listen!" boarder-line fascist approach there.

You actually slagged someone off on the first page of this thread.

My answer was clearly Laudrup.

Can we not replace this forum with two subforums, one called "Main Discussion – Norwich City" and the other called "Discussion ostensibly about Norwich City but realistically a p*ssing competition between people who can''t bear to compromise or ever admit they''re wrong"?There are very few people on this forum who *never* add anything positive – I see lots of well-argued points. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of people who end up making themselves look every bit as stupid as the person they''re trying to show up, and it''s a real shame.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]

I agree threads such as these are taken over by the usual big egos who shout down anyone who disagrees with their weird and worped views.

Sensible discussion rarely happens on here anymore. I occasionally try to engage the group in a meaningful debate about bringing back the Messiah back as Manager and all I hear from the usual sources is that I am a binner or a villa fan. Very childish.

Anyone Paul Lambert for me.

[/quote]

Hahaha, comedy gold Waveney, whatever you are. Best post on this thread! :)

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]bielsa or tuchel have suggested both on several occasions[/quote]

What Zipper says. Something different and no more of a risk than some of the usual names bandied about.

Ignoring all the ridiculous posturing..

thanks Herman - I am also liking the suggestions of bergkamp and laudrup; the latter I suggested as Lamberts replacement and still stands as long as you accept he is unlikely to stay at any club month than 2 seasons

Not 100% behind Laudrup. Maybe a bit ''volatile'' for us. Could be one that could start us going in the right direction, footballing wise, though.

Same as Bergkamp. I do like the sound of. Not much experience and could be the riskier choice out of all your suggestions. Lots of respect in the football community could be an advantage. 

I wonder if Bielsa could handle club football. He did very well at Argentina and another country which I can''t remember, but did poorly from what I can remember at Athletico Madrid (was he there? I can''t be bothered to look it up)