Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Who do you want as manager?

Every time somebody makes a suggestion they get shot down in flames, often by people who don''t offer an alternative. Let''s try an expirement. Write the name full name of the manager that you would like managing us next season, whoever that is. Don''t give any reason, don''t question anybodies choices, if you want no change then just write ''Chris Hughton''.Not a hard task is it?

I wanted Martinez end of last season, was put in my place though by the resident experts.

This maybe a simple request, but it is actually a hard task to just name one person. Why? Because right now there are so many variables and it is impossible to know where we will end up at the end of the season, and then who will be available should there be a change of manager.

Right now I am reasonably happy (but of course not fully happy) with the current manager, and will probably remain so "if" we stay up, because I am a big believer in continuity and the evolvement of the club and style of play with management stability..........BUT....if this is not the case and we end up getting relegated, then I would certainly understand if the club decided to make a change and will then have my favourites for the job and have no problem being shot down in flames either as thats what you expect on a message board.

It wasn''t a hard task, it was a pathetically easy task that a reception class teacher could have asked their students to complete.

This maybe a simple request, but it is actually a hard task to just name one person. Why? Because right now there are so many variables and it is impossible to know where we will end up at the end of the season, and then who will be available should there be a change of manager.

Right now I am reasonably happy (but of course not fully happy) with the current manager, and will probably remain so "if" we stay up, because I am a big believer in continuity and the evolvement of the club and style of play with management stability..........BUT....if this is not the case and we end up getting relegated, then I would certainly understand if the club decided to make a change and will then have my favourites for the job and have no problem being shot down in flames either as thats what you expect on a message board.

There''s always one! Stick to the rules please!

[quote user="Le Juge"]It wasn''t a hard task, it was a pathetically easy task that a reception class teacher could have asked their students to complete. [/quote]

If  you want your kids to do what you want, they have to respect you.  If some kids don''t respect you, then there is probably a reason for it.

bielsa

or

tuchel

have suggested both on several occasions

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]It wasn''t a hard task, it was a pathetically easy task that a reception class teacher could have asked their students to complete.
[/quote]

If  you want your kids to do what you want, they have to respect you. 
If some kids don''t respect you, then there is probably a reason for it.

[/quote]

How did you keep a straight face saying that Mr LDC?[^o)]

If we''re being unrealistic - Gary Neville

Out of the supposedly realistic names, Di Matteo, just.

[quote user="Vanwink"]I wanted Martinez end of last season, was put in my place though by the resident experts.[/quote]

Yup. I''d have liked Martinez. I''d have liked him when Lambert left. But I thought he was meant to have Everton in the relegation zone this season according to some on here?

Now it''d be Uwe Rosler.

Manager or head coach?

Le Judge - the problem is not the question, but how you ask it.

You have basically just slagged off a great number of people and then asked them for a simple response.

As far as your last post on this matter went most people simply stated that the names mentioned were no guarantee of improvement.

Of those named in that thread: Malky, Di Matteo and Neil Lennon.

Of those three I would pick Di Matteo.

But people are right, there are a great number of variables that perhaps we don''t know about yet. Managers looking for a new challenge in the summer.

Laudrup is without a club at the moment - unlikely I know but I''d have him here ahead of the three previously mentioned.