Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Just so you know...

So many debates about Hughton staying or going in the summer. Should just say, whatever happens, whether we''re a Premier League or Championship team next season, Hughton will not be our manager come August 2014. I can absolutely guarantee you that. 100%. Nailed on.

Have a good day. Cheers.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]So many debates about Hughton staying or going in the summer. Should just say, whatever happens, whether we''re a Premier League or Championship team next season, Hughton will not be our manager come August 2014. I can absolutely guarantee you that. 100%. Nailed on.

Have a good day. Cheers.[/quote]

Thank you for your OPINION.   Or if it isn''t an opinion, then you are p*ss*ng in the wind.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]So many debates about Hughton staying or going in the summer. Should just say, whatever happens, whether we''re a Premier League or Championship team next season, Hughton will not be our manager come August 2014. I can absolutely guarantee you that. 100%. Nailed on.

Have a good day. Cheers.[/quote]
Thank you Robert Chase

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]So many debates about Hughton staying or going in the summer. Should just say, whatever happens, whether we''re a Premier League or Championship team next season, Hughton will not be our manager come August 2014. I can absolutely guarantee you that. 100%. Nailed on. Have a good day. Cheers.[/quote]

how much have you put on at the bookies on this sure fire winner?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="YellowNets1901"]So many debates about Hughton staying or going in the summer. Should just say, whatever happens, whether we''re a Premier League or Championship team next season, Hughton will not be our manager come August 2014. I can absolutely guarantee you that. 100%. Nailed on. Have a good day. Cheers.[/quote]

Thank you for your OPINION.   Or if it isn''t an opinion, then you are p*ss*ng in the wind.

[/quote]

Have to agree. Unless he has direct contact with the board then it is just his opinion.

I don''t think some geezer on a forum has much say in the matter. Probably just wishful thinking......

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]It''s already been decided.[/quote]

Yes, you''re right.  It''s been decided you are an idiot. 

I''ve been saying to you on several threads now, the more you say it doesn''t make it any more likely to happen.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Hughton will not be our manager come August 2014.[/quote]Pfft, old news. I already know who Hughton''s successor''s successor is going to be. And the one after that!......

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]The board know he''s off. He knows he''s off. All done.[/quote]I believe the traditional response in these situations is: "Source?"

Have a good day. Cheers.[/quote]I heard the same story in November and then every other weekend since. I didn''t think it had any credence then and I still don''t think it has any credence now. I reckon he will still be here come KO day in August.

Christ, let''s hope we don''t end up having a storming end to the season or we are going to look very "special"

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I hope not Ricardo :-/[/quote]I told you at Xmas that he would still be here in May. Nearly everybody said I would be wrong.If we stay up I can see no reason why the board would look to change unless they have someone special on the back burner. It''s all in the realms of conspiracy theory if you ask me.Malky, Lennon, Sherwood, dear oh dear, talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. Eventually someone will replace Chris Hughton and the only thing I am totally 100% certain of is that within three months this forum will be full of posts calling for his head.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]One result against a poor Sunderland side hasn''t been enough to save him. Rightly so. Whatever happens come the 11th May, Hughton is gone.[/quote]Yup, just keep repeating it ad infinitum and eventually it will come true. [8-)]

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Because its been decided that he''s on his way. No point speculating.[/quote]You seem to have changed your mind........[quote user="YellowNets1901"]I''m pretty sure whatever happens results

wise this season, Chris Hughton will not be sacked. If this is the case, why don''t we bring Neil Adams in as part of

Hughton''s first team coaching staff. Our wingers can''t cross, our

strikers (Hooper aside) struggle to score. Neil Adams knew how to cross a

ball and strike a ball. Get him in there to see what he can offer. Surely he''s better than what

we have there at the moment.[/quote][:O] [:S]

And along came Lapps and burst his bubble. You''re such a spoilsport Lapps.

The latter post was something I wrote weeks or months ago!

The information I''ve been told within the last week by someone at the football club AND a journo well connected at Carrow Road is that Chris Hughton''s final game as Norwich manager will be against Arsenal on Sunday 11th May.

Hughton was right to deny the online report that he knew his Norwich career would end this summer. What else could the man do? Say the article was correct?

When the season ends, Hughton will have one year left on his deal. He went to the board in January for an extension. He didn''t get it because we were not performing well. Talks continue but results didn''t improve. A mutual decision was reached that Chris would leave the club at the end of the season. It''s all done.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]The latter post was something I wrote weeks or months ago!

The information I''ve been told within the last week by someone at the football club AND a journo well connected at Carrow Road is that Chris Hughton''s final game as Norwich manager will be against Arsenal on Sunday 11th May.

Hughton was right to deny the online report that he knew his Norwich career would end this summer. What else could the man do? Say the article was correct?

When the season ends, Hughton will have one year left on his deal. He went to the board in January for an extension. He didn''t get it because we were not performing well. Talks continue but results didn''t improve. A mutual decision was reached that Chris would leave the club at the end of the season. It''s all done.[/quote]

Not good enough I''m afraid, Netty.   If what the journo thinks he knows is verifiable then it would be all over the papers.  As usual with this kind of stuff, its all rumour and conjecture.   You can carry on thinking its a done deal if you like -  the rest of us won''t be holding our breaths. 

Wonder why he has just got himself a new house in the area then if he was definitely going.

Doesn''t add up that

[quote user="ellis206"]

Wonder why he has just got himself a new house in the area then if he was definitely going.

Doesn''t add up that

[/quote]

What''s you source for this information? If he hasn''t exchanged contracts it could be a bluff?