Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Hughton Out

I wanted him gone last January and at the end of last season. Have stuck with him this season as I wanted him to have a chance to build, but this is the final straw for me, get him out now!

The only way to avhieve this is a fan protest

People pay good money to watch the team play. The performance has been crap again. Oh god sack him, show us you care about the club, mcNally

End Oct International break was the time to SACK HIM. the board have stuffed it up and left it too late. If there was a miracle caretaker in the wings then I think he would be gone tonight.

Can''t see us getting another win for the rest of the season under him, final roll of the dice and get shot. I don''t want to see us slowly slide into the Championship without a final fight, that''s what''s going to happen if we stick with Hughton.

Has to go tonight, Wont happen though. Going down under him.

The 3 teams below us all have games in hand.  Sunderland have 3, Palace 1, West Brom 1.  Our goal difference is also the worst of those 3 teams too!

At least a sub scored at last!

I''m effing depressed!!

Bit still raw after that awful result, but you have a point VW.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

The 3 teams below us all have games in hand.  Sunderland have 3, Palace 1, West Brom 1.  Our goal difference is also the worst of those 3 teams too!

At least a sub scored at last!

[/quote]

True, MOTD can f**k off with that stat now, they might have to do some proper analysis of how s**t we are instead!

[quote user="JF"]Has to go tonight, Wont happen though. Going down under him.[/quote]

Can we put on a video of "best 1-0 wins ever" in the dressing room to distract him and the team can get on the coach quickly and leave him behind?

[quote user="Vanwink"]I wanted him gone last January and at the end of last season. Have stuck with him this season as I wanted him to have a chance to build, but this is the final straw for me, get him out now![/quote]

Not a chance we are not in the bottom three

To be fair mate, you were an outer even up and around the 10 game mark this season too. Morty and co. just distracted you for the last 6 months.

I wanted Hughton to do well as we all do, just can''t stick with him any longer.

As a long Hughton Outer, I''m so bored of it now.

We''re a very poor footballing club, seemingly run by very poor footballing people.

It doesn''t have to be this way, but keeping CH is extremely bad business and is an insult to every paying fan of the club.

[quote user="Vanwink"]I wanted him gone last January and at the end of last season. Have stuck with him this season as I wanted him to have a chance to build, but this is the final straw for me, get him out now![/quote]what have you done with LDC ?

We''re probably going down anyway, so let''s just go for it. With Hughton in charge, we are going down for sure, 100%.I don''t care any more. I just don''t want this ''oh my god we might lose so let''s play for a narrow defeat'' philosophy.He has destroyed our club. He''ll make lots of money out of his incompetence, but let''s sack him anyway. Please.He is just not Premiership class. Period.Get rid of him and hope.

perhaps there is somewhere in Lowestoft that could fix itwhat say you ?

What I say to you City first is that you are a complete and utter fuckking nutter. Your dribble runs over this board like putrid puss and I would love to boil your eviiscerated bowels in my cauldron, which is at a rolling boil, just waiting for you.

Hopefully that fits your demented fantasy and musings, now P1SS Off!!

cauldron ?foul mouthed and easily wound upit couldn''t be, could it ?

lincoln canary wrote the following post at 15/03/2014 7:17 PM:

out. That''s been my opinion for a very long time.

And your right.