Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

I don't believe it!

Michael Laudrup was sacked as Swansea manager because the club perceived him to lack the leadership skills needed to inspire a struggling team.

And Hughton remains in charge at NCFC, a man who has brought some of the poorest football ever to Carrow Road, and yet he is perceived it appears by our board to have such skills?

Unbelievable!

Ted Macdougals afro wrote the following post at 2014-02-05 7:15 PM:

Shut the **** up or change the record !

Sooooooooo intelligent!

by lacking leadership skills you mean f*ing off to spain for 2 days after a 2-0 loss to west ham? or not telling what the players to do in training? I''m sure if hughton did either he would be sacked. I refer to the above in changing the record.

it''s not even sticks that''s being used to beat him with now, it''s the most flimsy twig.

Actually if you read across several media articles on this they didn''t sack him for that reason at all.

Essentially they sacked him because they felt he was not committed to the club for the long term.

I should imagine that with their defeat to West Ham they felt they needed someone who was more committed to the long term future of the club.

The interesting thing will be who they''ll get in and whether they will be able to keep the players that Laudrup has brought in, some of which moved their purely because of his reputation as a former player and a good manager.

I think this will be the biggest relegation scrap for quite some time, at least ten teams all of which are in the hunt for at least a point a game in reality.

Villa are in 10th on 27 points - just three more than us. They are 13 points off that magic 40, with 14 games left to play.

I just hope we can pull enough points together to keep us safe.