Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

What would you prefer

I never want to see city lose at anytime but we are in the brown stuff now. So having said that would you prefer city to be hammered on Saturday against Man city and the clown leaves or would you like city to grind out something and the clown remains.

What I would like is for us to stay up. I don''t care who under or who we get points off.

Hoping we lose to see someone sacked is stupid.

A massive defeat this weekend could spell more than the end of Hughton.

After a big loss, do you think the players would be ready for massive change, a new training regime, especially with players coming back from injury?

Nothing is certain in this world let alone just football.

My personal preference right now is that we do everything to stay up. I hope Hughton is the man that is able to do that for us. I''d then like the board to take stock in the summer and perhaps try to communicate with the fans better that to stay in this league you need to be signing some top notch players that can cost in the region of £12-15million.

We currently shop in the bargain bin. In the premier league, £8.5million is still pretty much basement pay out for a striker, we were even luckier with Hooper.

In my mind, although I would hope we were more comfortably mid table - people still need to realise that we are doing things on a comparative shoestring.

Do I think Hughton is the right man? Not sure. I really don''t agree that he is defensive though - last season that may have been true, but this season we have been far more forward thinking, but injuries, new players bedding in and lack of form/confidence has been our undoing.

As I said a long time ago, if it becomes apparent that Hughton is unable to address the form/confidence issues then that would be the time to get rid.

As it stands, he keeps getting the team to pick themselves up and stand up for another round.

If we can finally get a majority fit squad singing from the same hymn sheet I think we''ll stuff a couple of teams before the end of the season. They do have that potential.

I''m surprised that after 18 months any poster is unsure whether Hughton is ''the man'' or not?

Even if we scrape survival - unlikely in my opinion - the remit from the start of this season was progression (the club did not budget for relegation - 16th) and he hasn''t done that. In any job that''s P45.

I would bet that any current Premiership manager would of got more points out of our squad than Hughton.

I don''t want us to lose against Man City whether he gets sacked or not, but this situation should of been dealt with some time ago, but the board appear unable to ''do the necessary''.

Thanks for the amusing parody on the stupidity of the CH outers

On purely forum basis

a win would have the handful of trolls and apologists squeaking in triumphal delight

a draw would see the realists back pointing out Hughton''s shortcomings

a narrow defeat would merely see numerous names that are not seen from one month to the next screaming blue murder and hurling down all manner of abuse on Hughton, the board, Delia, the players .... etc

a very heavy defeat and it will be meltdown, with the main topic being the spontaneous combustion of Canary Call and the incineration of McVey and his irritating voice

roll on 5pm Sat